ECIL has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Technical Officer for Heavy Water Board (HWB) (04) vacancies. ECIL has planned to conduct an interview for Technical Officer Posts on 07.12.2019. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technical Officer for Heavy Water Board (HWB) - 04|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||07.12.2019 at 09.00 a.m. - 12.00 p.m|
|Venue||ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, 1207, VEER SAVARKAR MARG, DADAR (PRABHADEVI), MUMBAI-400028
Ph.Nos.022 24227492/ 24313166
|Official Website||Click Here|
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Technical Officer for Heavy Water Board (HWB) – 04.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technical Officer for Heavy Water Board (HWB) – BE/ B.Tech in CSE/IT. Post qualification experience as on 31.10.2019 (yrs.) – one year.
- A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution/University with
one year post qualification experience in the field of Software development in Java,
J2EE & PHP Programming, Knowledge of Java language, Linux, Window Operating
System, RDBMS like Oracle/MySql/Postgresql and web services like Apache, Tomcat &
Age Limit :
- Technical Officer for Heavy Water Board (HWB) – Upper Age limit 30 years
- RELAXATIONS : Class : 1stclass is relaxed to 2nd class with 50% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidate.
Age: 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC & 10 years relaxation for PWD Category.
Salary Details :
- Technical Officer for Heavy Water Board (HWB) – 23,000/-pm.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- ONE year (extendable depending upon project requirements).
Selection Process :
- Written Test /Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 07.12.2019 at 09.00 a.m. – 12.00 p.m.
- ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, 1207, VEER SAVARKAR MARG, DADAR (PRABHADEVI), MUMBAI-400028.
- Ph.Nos.022 24227492/ 24313166
How to apply for ECIL Recruitment 2019 – Technical Officer for Heavy Water Board (HWB) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ECIL Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Electronics Corporation of India Limited.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ECIL official website http://www.ecil.co.in/
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in and attend the written test/ practical test between 09.00 hrs to 12.00 hrs. on 07.12.2019 with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience, caste & PWD Certificate (if applicable) etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph at the venue indicated above.
- The selection will be based on performance in interview. ECIL reserves the right to
cancel/restrict/increase/modify the vacancies notified/recruitment process if need so
arises, without assigning any reason.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
- CAUTION TO ALL CANDIDATES :
Some unscrupulous elements may approach you with the assurance of procuring
contractual appointment for you in ECIL through illegal gratification. You must not fall
prey to such assurance or exploitation and must not entertain or encourage such
elements in any way; It is emphasized and re-assured that the selection exercise will
be done on the basis of merit only and in a transparent manner.