Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kalapakkam (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Artisan - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
Date and Time
|0930 hrs to 1200 hrs. on
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Should have passed ITI (2 years duration) in the trades of Electronics / Electrical. Should
have minimum 01 year post qualification Industrial experience in the field of server & SQL Maintenance.
|Age Limit||Upper Age limit
as on 31.03.2019 - 25 years
Relaxations : Age: 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC; 10 more years relaxation in PWD category.
|Salary Details||Rs. 16,042/- p.m.|
|Selection Method||Written test/ Practical test|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, Panagal Building, Ground Floor, 1A, Jeenis Road, Saidapeta, Chennai-600015.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to ECIL Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Electronics Corporation of India.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible candidates may download the application format from our website www.ecil.co.in and attend the written test/ practical test between 0930 hrs to 1200 hrs. on 27.04.2019 with duly filled in application along with all original certificates in support of date of birth, qualification, experience and caste etc., with one set of photocopies and recent passport size colour photograph at the venue indicated below.
- ECIL ZONAL OFFICE, Panagal Building, Ground Floor, 1A, Jeenis Road, Saidapeta, Chennai-600015.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending written exam and interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :