ECHS has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Medical Officer, Pharmacist, Clerk, Female Attendant & Chowkidar (06) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Medical Officer, Pharmacist, Clerk, Female Attendant & Chowkidar post in ECHS should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 15.11.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs & Defence Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Ex-serviceman Contributory Health Scheme|
|Job Type||Central Government & Defence Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Medical Officer - 01
Pharmacist - 01
Clerk - 02
Female Attendant - 01
Chowkidar - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Venue||Station HQ Kochi (Army), Naval Base (PO), Kochi - 682004|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Ex-serviceman Contributory Health Scheme Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- ECHS requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Medical Officer – 01
- Pharmacist – 01
- Clerk – 02
- Female Attendant – 01
- Chowkidar – 01
- Kunnamkulam, Thrissur, Alappuzha (Kerala)
Ex-serviceman Contributory Health Scheme Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Medical Officer – MBBS. Minimum 3 years experience after internship
- Pharmacist – 10th, +2, Diploma, B.Pharm
- Clerk – Graduate / Class I Clerical Trade (Armed Force). Minimum of 05 years experience. Computer qualification experience of more than 10 years
- Female Attendant – Literate. Minimum 5 years experience (Priority for ex-serviceman dependents)
- Chowkidar – GD Trade (Armed Forces) (Ex-Serviceman Only)
Age Limit (Max Age as on 01.12.2020) :
- Medical Officer – 66 years
- Pharmacist – 56 years
- Clerk – 53 years
- Female Attendant – 53 years
- Chowkidar – 53 years
Salary Details :
- Medical Officer – Rs. 75,000/-
- Pharmacist – Rs. 28,100/-
- Clerk – Rs. 16,800/-
- Female Attendant – Rs. 16,800/-
- Chowkidar – Rs. 16,800/-
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the ECHS on or before 15.11.2020.
Postal Address :
- Station HQ Kochi (Army), Naval Base (PO), Kochi – 682004
How to apply for ECHS Recruitment 2020 – Medical Officer, Pharmacist, Clerk, Female Attendant & Chowkidar Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ECHS Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Ex-serviceman Contributory Health Scheme.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ECHS official website – https://echs.gov.in/
- Interested Candidates should submit their CV on or before 15.11.2020 along with an educational qualification certificates to “Station HQ Kochi (Army), Naval Base (PO), Kochi – 682004” through post.
- Only eligible candidates after scrutiny of application will be intimated the exact date of interview
Download ECHS Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
ECHS Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here