ECHS has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Medical Specialist, Driver, Female Attendant & Chowkidar (04) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Medical Specialist, Driver, Female Attendant & Chowkidar post in ECHS should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 25.10.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs & Defence Jobs please check here.
Desirable candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Ex-serviceman Contributory Health Scheme|
|Job Type||Central Government & Defence Jobs|
|Job Location||Salem & Krishnagiri (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Medical Specialist - 01
Driver - 01
Female Attendant - 01
Chowkidar - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
Station Headquarters (Army),
Coimbatore - 641 018
|Official Website||Click Here|
Ex-serviceman Contributory Health Scheme Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- ECHS requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Medical Specialist – 01
- Driver – 01
- Female Attendant – 01
- Chowkidar – 01
- Salem & Krishnagiri (Tamilnadu)
Ex-serviceman Contributory Health Scheme Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Medical Specialist –
- MD / MS in Speciality Concerned / DNB
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the speciality after Post Graduation
- Desirable Attributes: Merit in MBBS, Merit in PG and additional qualifications
- Driver –
- Education Class 8th / Class I MT Driver of Armed Forces possess a civil driving licence.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as driver.
- Desirable Attributes : Heavy vehicle driving licence, experience of more than 10 years and First Aid Course
- Female Attendant –
- Minimum of five years in experience in Civil / Army Health Institutions
- Desirable Attributes : Experience of more than 10 years and First Aid Course.
- Chowkidar –
- Class 8th or Gd Trades for Armed Forces Personnel.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Details refer Official Website
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the ECHS on or before 25.10.2019.
- Interview Date : 29.10.2019 at 10.00 am
- Venue : ECHS Cell, Station Headquarters (Army), Redfields, Coimbatore – 641 018
Postal Address :
- ECHS Cell, Station Headquarters, Coimbatore
How to apply for ECHS Recruitment 2019 – Medical Specialist, Driver, Female Attendant & Chowkidar Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to ECHS Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Ex-serviceman Contributory Health Scheme.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit ECHS official website – https://echs.gov.in/
- Interested Candidates should submit their CV on or before 25.10.2019 along with an educational qualification certificates to “ECHS Cell, Station Headquarters, Coimbatore” through post.
- For Details, Contact
- ECHS Cell, Station Headquarters, Coimbatore at Tele No 0422 – 2312281,
- ECHS Polyclinic, Salem – 0427 – 2314107,
- ECHS Polyclinic, Krishnagiri – 9488179110
- Interview will be conducted at ECHS Cell, Station Headquarters (Army), Redfields, Coimbatore – 641 018 at 10.00 am on 29.10.2019
- Candidates will bring original certificate/degree, photocopies of testimonials/experience certificate as applicable at the time of interview with two sets of xerox copies of said documents duly self attested.