DRDO – RIC has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Junior Research Fellow (02) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Junior Research Fellow post in DRDO – RIC should send their application form by post. Offline submission starts from 08.11.2019 till 30.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Defence Jobs – Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Defence Research & Development Organisation - Research & Innovation Centre|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow -
Electronics & Communication Engineering - 01
Electrical & Electronics Engineering - 01
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Defence Research & Development Organisation – Research & Innovation Centre Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Defence Research & Development Organisation – Research & Innovation Centre requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow –
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 01
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 01
Defence Research & Development Organisation – Aeronautical Development Establishment Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – B.E / B.Tech. in Electrical and Electronics engineering in first class with valid GATE score OR M.E / M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics engineering/ Micro Electronics / Sensor Technology / Material Science / Nano Technology with first class both at Graduate GATE / NET Score
- Junior Research Fellow – B.E / B.Tech. in Electronics and Communication engineering in first class with valid GATE score
Age Limit :
- Age Limit : Maximum 28 years as on the last date of receipt of Application.
- The Upper age limit is relaxable to candidates from SC, ST and OBC (NL) category as per Govt rules.
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow : Rs.31,000/- per month Plus HRA as applicable
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the DRDO – RIC on or before 30.11.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Director, Research & Innovation Centre, 5th Floor, IITM Research Park, Kanagam Road, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113
How to apply for DRDO – RIC Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to DRDO – RIC Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Defence Research & Development Organisation – Research & Innovation Centre.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit DRDO Official website https://www.drdo.gov.in/
- The Duly Filled in Application and self attested copies of educational qualification and experience should reach “The Director, Research & Innovation Centre, 5th Floor, IITM Research Park, Kanagam Road, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113”.
- The Envelope Containing Application should be superscribed as “Application for the Post of JRF” at the top left Corner.