Electric), Electronic Mechanic, Electrician, COPA, Secretarial Assistant, Front Office Assistant) Posts job in Kochi.
DRDO – NPOL has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Trade Apprentices (41) vacancy. DRDO – NPOL has planned to conduct an interview for its Trade Apprentices Posts on 26.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Defence Research & Development Organisation - Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Fitter - 04
Turner - 02
Machinist - 03
Draughtsman (Mech) - 11
Tool & Die Maker (Die & Mould) - 01
Machine Operator - 01
Welder (Gas & Electric) - 02
Electronic Mechanic - 06
Electrician - 03
COPA - 03
Secretarial Assistant - 01
Front Office Assistant - 04
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date||Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Draughtsman (Mech), Tool & Die Maker (Die & Mould), Injection Moulding Machine Operator, Welder (Gas & Electric) - 11.03.2020
Electronic Mechanic, Electrician, COPA, Secretarial Assistant, Front Office Assistant - 12.03.2020
Reporting Time - 09.00 am - 09.30 am
|Venue||DROMI, NPOL (landmark – Near SBI NPOL Thrikkakara Branch, Kochi)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Defence Research & Development Organisation – Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- DRDO – NPOL requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Fitter – 04
- Turner – 02
- Machinist – 03
- Draughtsman (Mech) – 11
- Tool & Die Maker (Die & Mould) – 01
- Injection Moulding Machine Operator – 01
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 02
- Electronic Mechanic – 06
- Electrician – 03
- COPA – 03
- Secretarial Assistant – 01
- Front Office Assistant – 04
- Kochi (Kerala)
DRDO – NPOL Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Fitter – Two year ITI in Fitter Trade
- Turner – Two year ITI in Turner Trade
- Machinist – Two year ITI in Machinist Trade
- Draughtsman (Mech) – Two year ITI in Draughtsman (Mech)
- Tool & Die Maker (Die & Mould) – Three year ITI in Tool and Die Maker
- Injection Moulding Machine Operator – One year ITI in plastic processing sector and in Injection Moulding process
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – One year ITI in Welder Trade
- Electronic Mechanic – Two year ITI in Electronic Mechanic
- Electrician – Two year ITI in Electrician
- COPA – One year ITI in COPA
- Secretarial Assistant – One year ITI in Stenography (English) and Secretarial Practice
- Front Office Assistant – One year Broad based Basic Training in Hospitality Sector under Centre of excellence Scheme and
Advanced module of Centre of Excellence Scheme in Front Office Management
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Indicative Stipend payable per month for two & three year ITI holders shall be Rs.8050/- and for one year ITI holders it will be Rs.7700/-
Mode of Applying :
- Screening Test.
Duration of Project :
- The period of Training will be 12 months commencing with effect from 1st April 2020
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on
- Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Draughtsman (Mech), Tool & Die Maker (Die & Mould), Injection Moulding Machine Operator, Welder (Gas & Electric) – 11.03.2020
- Electronic Mechanic, Electrician, COPA, Secretarial Assistant, Front Office Assistant – 12.03.2020
- Reporting Time – 09.00 am – 09.30 am
- DROMI, NPOL (landmark – Near SBI NPOL Thrikkakara Branch, Kochi)
How to apply for DRDO – NPOL Recruitment 2020 – Trade Apprentices Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to DRDO – NPOL Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Defence Research & Development Organisation – Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit DRDO official website – https://www.drdo.gov.in/
- Interested candidates, who are Indian nationals and fulfill the educational qualifications as above and other eligibility criteria specified herein, shall report between 09.00 AM and 09.30 AM on the dates as shown against the Trade/Discipline and be present themselves for selection process at DROMI, NPOL (landmark – Near SBI NPOL Thrikkakara Branch, Kochi) carrying (i) all certificates/documents in original in support of their qualifications/age/caste/experience(s), (ii) duly completed application in the enclosed prescribed PROFORMA with a recent colour passport photograph affixed on it and (iii) one self-attested copy of all certificate/testimonials.
- Candidates shall register their names at www.apprenticeship.gov.in before appearing for
- Candidates may also forward application form in PDF format through email ID [email protected] latest by 06 March 2020.
Download DRDO – NPOL Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
DRDO – NPOL Official Notification : Click Here