DRDO – GTRE has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Graduate, Diploma & ITI Apprenticeship Training (150) vacancies. Online registration for these Apprenticeship Training posts starts from “26.08.2019” to “07.09.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Bangalore Job – Defence Jobs – Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Defence Research & Development Organisation - Gas Turbine Research Establishment|
|Job Type||Bangalore Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Graduate, Diploma & ITI Apprenticeship Training - 150|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Defence Research & Development Organisation – Gas Turbine Research Establishment Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Defence Research & Development Organisation – Gas Turbine Research Establishment requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent) –
- Mechanical/Production/ Industrial Production Engg – 40.
- Aeronautical/Aerospace Engg – 20.
- Elect & Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation/Telecom Engg. -14.
- Computer Science / Computer Engg./ Information Science & Technology Engg. – 12.
- Metallurgy/Material science – 02.
- Civil Engg. or Equivalent – 02.
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees –
- Mechanical/Production/ Tool & Die design – 15.
- Electrical& Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation – 10.
- Computer Science / Engg. – 05.
- ITI Apprentice Trainees –
- Machinist – 04.
- Fitter – 06.
- Turner – 04.
- Electrician – 02.
- Welder – 02.
- Sheet Metal Worker – 02.
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) – 10.
Defence Research & Development Organisation – Gas Turbine Research Establishment Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent) – A degree in
engineering or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees – a) A diploma in engineering or technology granted by
a State Council or Board of Technical Educational established by a State Government /by a University/by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central
Government as equivalent to a diploma/ Sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a diploma in Engg./Technology.
- ITI Apprentice Trainees – a) A certificate in vocational Course involving two years
of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognised by the All India Council for Technical education.
b) A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a
certificate mentioned in (a) above.
Age Limit : Graduate / Diploma / ITI Apprentice Trainees
- Minimum Age – 18 years.
- Maximum Age – Unreserved category – 27 yrs, OBC – 30 yrs, SC/ST – 32 yrs, PWD – 37 yrs, (Persons With Disability).
Stipend Details :
- B.E./B.Tech./Eqvt. : Rs.4984/-per month.
- Diploma : Rs.3542/-per month.
- ITI : 80% / 90% of the wages payable per month to the semiSkilled workmen as fixed by latest Karnataka Govt. Gazette Notification whichever is applicable.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Skill Test (Curriculum based).
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
How to apply for DRDO – GTRE Recruitment 2019 – Graduate, Diploma & ITI Apprenticeship Training Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to DRDO – GTRE Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Defence Research & Development Organisation – Gas Turbine Research Establishment.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit DRDO Official website https://rac.gov.in
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link Click Here
- Registration of BE/B.Tech./Diploma candidates on www.mhrdnats.gov.in and ITI candidates on NCVT MIS portal (https://ncvtmis.gov.in) is mandatory.
- Kindly see respective websites for registration. The registration no. is to be uploaded while filling the online application.
- For BE/B.Tech/Diploma apprentice trainees, candidates who have passed in the year 2017/2018/2019 are only eligible to apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam earlier than 2017 are not eligible.
- Candidates with post graduate qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship training or at present undergoing apprenticeship training under any organization are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates with more than one year work experience are not eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA shall be given to the candidates for interview / Document verification / joining GTRE.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of interview/document verification at GTRE, Bengaluru.
- Details of shortlisted candidates for written test / interview will be published in DRDO website. Candidates are advised to check regularly on the website for exact date and time of interview/screening test.