DRDO has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Junior Research Fellow (04) Vacancy. DRDO has planned to conduct an interview for Junior Research Fellow Posts on 06.08.2020 at 09.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Defence Jobs Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Defence Research & Development Organisation|
|Job Type||Defence Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01 (Area of Research : Microbiology)
Junior Research Fellow - 03 (Area of Research : Food Science & Technology / Food Technology / Food Science / Food Science & Nutrition)
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||06.08.2020 at 09.00 am|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Defence Research & Development Organisation Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Defence Research & Development Organisation requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01 (Area of Research : Microbiology)
- Junior Research Fellow – 03 (Area of Research : Food Science & Technology / Food Technology / Food Science / Food Science & Nutrition)
Defence Research & Development Organisation Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Junior Research Fellow – M.Sc with First class & NET/GATE in JRF
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – Not exceeding 28 yrs as on date of interview. Age relaxation for SC/ST – 5 years & OBC – 3 years as per Govt. Rule
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs. 31,000/- p.m. with HRA as per DRDO rules
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- The tenure of Jr. Research Fellowship is initially for two years and will be elevated for one year as SRF, subject to satisfactory performance to be assessed by the Committee.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 06.08.2020
- Registration Time – 09.00 Hrs.
- DFRL, Mysore (DFRL is located 2 kms from Mysore
Suburban Bus-Stand and 5 kms from Railway Station and nearest Land Mark is Mysore Milk Dairy. T. Narasipur Road, Mysore-570011)
How to apply for DRDO Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to DRDO Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Defence Research & Development Organisation.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit DRDO official website – https://www.drdo.gov.in
- A Walk – in – Interview for the Award of DRDO Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) will be held on 06 Aug 2020 at DFRL, Mysore
- The Candidates who is willing to attend Wa!k-in-interview may send their consent letter.
- Candidate will have to mention the Position and Subject for which he/she appears/applied
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending Walk-in-Interview or for joining, if selected