Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Defence Research and Development Organisation|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Avadi (Chennai)|
|Post Name and|
|Junior Research Fellow in Mechanical Engineering Discipline - 04|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||B.E/B. Tech in First Division from a recognized university with valid GATE score
Candidates having Degree from foreign universities Should obtain equivalent certificate from "Association of Indian Universities. Delhi")
(No allied or equivalent engineering discipline is acceptable)
|Age Limit||Un reserved - Not exceeding 28 Years
OBD (Non Creamy Layer - Not exceeding 31 Years
SC/ ST -Not exceeding 33 Years
|Salary Details||Rs. 25,000/- per month|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application Website||Click Here|
- Check and verify your eligibility to DRDO CVRDE Avadi Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE)
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url https://rac.gov.in/cgibin/2019/advt_cvrde_jrf_mech/ and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 22.03.2019.
- Date, Time and Venue of Written Examination will be intimated directly to the shortlisted candidates by CVRDE.
- The shortlisted candidates on the basis of written examination will be required to appear for personal interview.
- Final result will be made available at RAC website.
Official Website :