DRDO – ADE has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Research Associate & Junior Research Fellow (10) vacancies. Online registration for the post of Research Associate & Junior Research Fellow starts from “30.09.2019” to “20.10.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Bangalore Job – Defence Jobs – Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Defence Research & Development Organisation - Aeronautical Development Establishment|
|Job Type||Bangalore Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Associate (Material Science / Mechanical) - 01
Junior Research Fellow -
Electronics & Communication Engineering - 03
Aeronautical Engineering - 02
Mechanical Engineering - 02
Electrical & Electronics Engineering - 02
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Starting Date||30 Sep 2019 (Monday at 10.00 Hrs)|
|Last Date||20 Oct 2019 (Sunday at 17.00 Hrs)|
|Walk - In - Interview for the Post of Junior Research Fellow||05.10.2019|
|Walk - In - Interview for the Post of Research Associate||06.10.2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Defence Research & Development Organisation – Aeronautical Development Establishment Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Defence Research & Development Organisation – Aeronautical Development Establishment requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Associate (Material Science / Mechanical) – 01.
- Junior Research Fellow –
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 03.
- Aeronautical Engineering – 02.
- Mechanical Engineering – 02.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering – 02.
Defence Research & Development Organisation – Aeronautical Development Establishment Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Associate (Material Science / Mechanical) – PhD in Material Science / Mechanical Engineering having expertise related to design analysis and testing of additive manufacturing components and advanced composite materials related to aerospace application to achieve light structures. OR
M.E./M. Tech in first division in Materials, Mechanical, Additive Manufacturing
discipline with minimum three year post M.E./M. Tech experience in research and
design related to aircraft structures using advanced composite materials.
Desirable : Additive Manufacturing, and Associated materials, Advanced composite
materials related to airborne structural application.
- Junior Research Fellow – B.E / B.Tech. in First Division with valid GATE score OR
- M.E / M.Tech, with First Division both at Graduate and Post Graduate levels.
Age Limit :
- Age Limit : Maximum of 35 and 28 years for RA and JRF respectively as on date of interview (relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates).
Salary Details :
- Research Associate : Rs.54,000/- per month with applicable HRA and medical facilities as per rules.
- Junior Research Fellow : Rs.31,000/- per month with applicable HRA and medical facilities as per rules.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Skill Test (Curriculum based).
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Online Registration Starts on : 30 Sep 2019 (Monday at 10.00 Hrs).
- Online Registration ends on : 20 Oct 2019 (Sunday at 17.00 Hrs).
- Walk – In – Interview for the Post of Research Associate – 06.10.2019
- Walk – In – Interview for the Post of Junior Research Fellow – 05.10.2019
- (JRF Interview may continue on 06.10.2019 also in case of more number of candidates).
How to apply for DRDO – ADE Recruitment 2019 – Research Associate & Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to DRDO – ADE Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Defence Research & Development Organisation – Aeronautical Development Establishment.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit DRDO Official website https://rac.gov.in
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link Click Here
- The online registration for Walk-In-Interview will open on 30 September 2019 (Monday 1000 Hrs onwards) and closed on 20 October 2019 (Sunday at 1700 Hrs).
- Kindly note that the registration would involve payment of Rs.10/- through online for General/OBC creamy layer candidates.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC Non Creamy Layer are exempted from the payment.
- Candidates registering and submitting their online applications successfully may appear for Walk-In-Interview on 05.10.2019 & 06.10.2019 at ADE, DRDO, Raman Gate, Suranjandas Road, New Thippasandra Post, Bengaluru – 560075.
- Only candidates are allowed entry inside the campus and will be permitted through Raman Gate only (Reporting time 08.00-08.30 Hrs on 05 Nov 2019 for JRF, 08.30 Hrs on 06 Nov 2019 for RA).
- Candidates working in Govt./Public Sector/Autonomous bodies should bring “No Objection Certificate” from the concerned authority at the time of interview.
- No TA will be paid to candidates.
- The fellowship (JRF) is initially for a period of two years and extendable as per rules.
- RA fellowship is for two years only.
- Applicants are advised to keep a watch on the above website for any updates / changes.
- It may also be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right for absorption in DRDO.