DRDO – ADE has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for Graduate, Diploma & ITI Apprenticeship Training (80) vacancies. Online registration for the post of Apprenticeship Training starts from “26.08.2019” to “07.09.2019“. Candidates who are eligible for the posts check our information below for complete details. For more on information about Bangalore Job – Defence Jobs – Central Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Defence Research & Development Organisation - Aeronautical Development Establishment|
|Job Type||Bangalore Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Graduate, Diploma & ITI Apprenticeship Training - 80|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Defence Research & Development Organisation – Aeronautical Development Establishment Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Defence Research & Development Organisation – Aeronautical Development Establishment requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent) –
- Aeronautical / Aerospace Engg. – 05.
- Computer Science/Computer Engg./Information Science/Information Technology – 07.
- Electrical & Electronics Engg. – 03.
- Electrical Engg. – 03.
- Electronics & Communication Engg. – 06.
- Mechanical Engg. – 06.
- – Technician Apprentice (Diploma) Trainees –
- Computer Science / Computer Engg – 05.
- Electrical Engg. – 05.
- Electronics & Communication Engg. – 05.
- Mechanical Engg. – 05.
- Trade Apprentice (ITI) Trainees –
- Machinist – 03.
- Fitter – 06.
- Turner – 02.
- Electrician – 03.
- Welder – 01.
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA) – 05.
- Electronics Mechanic – 06.
- Automobile/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 02.
- Electroplater – 01.
- Painter General – 01.
Defence Research & Development Organisation – Aeronautical Development Establishment Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees (B.E/B.Tech./Equivalent) – A degree in engineering
or technology granted by a statutory University/ by an institution empowered to award such degrees by an Act of Parliament.
- – Technician Apprentice (Diploma) Trainees – A diploma in engineering or technology granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State
Government / by a University/by an Institute recognised by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to a diploma/ Sandwich course student who is
undergoing training in order that he/she may hold a diploma in Engg./Technology.
- Trade Apprentice (ITI) Trainees – a) A certificate in vocational Course involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education
recognised by the All India Council for Technical education.
b) A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold
a certificate mentioned in (a) above.
Age Limit :
- Minimum Age – 18 years.
- Maximum Age – Unreserved category – 27 yrs, OBC – 30 yrs, SC/ST – 32 yrs, PWD – 37 yrs, (Persons With Disability).
Salary Details :
- Graduate Apprentices (B.E./B.Tech./Eqvt): Rs.4984/-per month.
- Technician Apprentices (Diploma) : Rs.3542/-per month.
- Trade Apprentices (ITI) : 80% / 90% of the wages payable per month to the semi-Skilled workmen as fixed by latest Karnataka Govt. Gazette Notification whichever is applicable.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Skill Test (Curriculum based).
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
How to apply for DRDO – ADE Recruitment 2019 – Graduate, Diploma & ITI Apprenticeship Training Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to DRDO – ADE Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Defence Research & Development Organisation – Aeronautical Development Establishment.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit DRDO Official website https://rac.gov.in
- Candidates are required to apply Online using the link Click Here
- Registration of BE/B.Tech./Diploma candidates on www.mhrdnats.gov.in and ITI candidates on NCVT MIS portal (https://ncvtmis.gov.in) is mandatory.
- Kindly see respective websites for registration. The registration no. is to be uploaded while filling the online application.
- For BE/B.Tech/Diploma apprentice trainees, candidates who have passed in the year 2017/2018/2019 are only eligible to apply. Candidates who have passed the qualifying exam earlier than 2017 are not eligible.
- Candidates with post graduate qualification are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have already undergone apprenticeship training or at present undergoing apprenticeship training under any organization are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates with more than one year work experience are not eligible to apply.
- No TA/DA shall be given to the candidates for interview / Document verification / joining ADE.
- Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, Details of selected candidates will be published in DRDO/RAC website.
- Results will be published on https://www.drdo.gov.in under ‘What’s New’ section/ https://rac.gov.in
- Candidates would be informed through above websites or via email mentioned in their application form regarding any change / amendment / update / selection list etc. till the final selection process is completed.
- Candidates finally selected will have to produce valid police verification certificate at
the time of joining from their place of last residence (for at least past one year) / permanent address.