Naturopathy) Posts job in Tamilnadu.
Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Consultant (Yoga & Naturopathy) (34) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Consultant post in Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy should send their application form by post. The Last Date for Submission of Application by Post is 15.10.2019 by 05.00 pm. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Tamilnadu Yoga & Naturopathy Wellness Centres|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Consultant (Yoga & Naturopathy) - 34|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||15.10.2019 by 05.00 p.m|
|Postal Address||Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Arignar Anna Government Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai-600 106|
|Official Website||Click Here|
DIMH, Tamilnadu Yoga & Naturopathy Wellness Centres Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- DIMH, Tamilnadu Yoga & Naturopathy Wellness Centres requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Consultant (Yoga & Naturopathy) – 34.
- Tamil Nadu.
DIMH, Tamilnadu Yoga & Naturopathy Wellness Centres Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Consultant (Yoga & Naturopathy) – Must have passed a degree or diploma in Naturopathy with not less than four years academic duration awarded by a recognized University. Must have registered with the Tamil Nadu Board of Indian Medicine, Chennai.
Age Limit :
- Consultant (Yoga & Naturopathy) – Should have completed 18 years of age as on 01.07.2019. Upper age limit – Should not have completed 57 years as on 01.07.2019.
Salary Details :
- Consultant (Yoga & Naturopathy) – Hiring charges at the rate of Rs.1000/-(Rupees one Thousand only) for six hours per day for six days in a week under National
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- The Selection of candidates for the engagement of Consultant for yoga and
Naturopathy Wellness Centres will be according to weightage of marks obtained by
them as per the modalities framed by the Government Order No.2154, Health and
Family Welfare Department dt.17.11.2017.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Director of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy on or before 15.10.2019 by 05.00 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
- Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Arignar Anna Government Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai-600 106.
How to apply for Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy Recruitment 2019 – Consultant (Yoga & Naturopathy) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit TNHealth official website – http://www.tnhealth.org/
- Those candidates who wish to apply shall submit their applications in the format
appended to this notification along with self attested copies of their testimonials/ Certificates/Copies of Mark sheets/Registration Certificates/Copy of Proof of address/ Copy of Certificate relating to Priority Candidates (such as Physically Handicapped – ortho/ Inter caste marriage / Ex- Servicemen, etc) etc., so as to reach this Office on or before 15.10.2019 upto 5.00 P.M.
- The candidate who applies for these posts should enclose the copy of the Medical
Fitness Certificate issued by a physician not below the rank of civil surgeon working
in Government Hospital and the original of the same should be produced at the time
- The filled in applications should be submitted to the Director of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy, Arignar Anna Government Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus, Arumbakkam, Chennai-600 106, through Registered Post/ Speed Post only.
- The applications received after the stipulated date will not be entertained under any circumstances and will be summarily rejected.
- The number of vacancies advertised is only an indicative number and is liable for
change (decrease or increase) with reference to vacancy position at any time before
finalization of selection for appointment.
- The Department will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- A Self addressed envelope (Size 27 x 12cm) along with stamps for Rs 40/- should be enclosed.
- The Consultants shall reside at the headquarters of the Medical Institution to
which he/she is engaged.
- They are not eligible for any kind of leave and any unauthorized absence will entail termination of their engagements. Payment will be made only for the consultancy service rendered.
- The Director of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy is vested with the powers to
transfer the Consultants any time during the period of their Engagement to any of the wings, spread over in the State of Tamil Nadu, created under National AYUSH Mission in Yoga and Naturopathy Wellness Centres.
- There is no fee for applying to the posts.
Download Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
Directorate of Indian Medicine and Homoeopathy Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here