Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Department of Social Defence, State Child Protection Society (SCPS)|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Programme Officer - 01
Assistant cum Data Entry Operator - 01
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Last Date||21.06.2019 by 05.30 p.m.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Postal Address||The Director/Secretary, State Child Protection Society, Department of Social Defence, No.300, Purasawalkam High Road, Kellys, Chennai – 600 010
Phone: 044 - 26421358
Department of Social Defence Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Department of Social Defence requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Programme Officer – 01.
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator – 01.
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Department of Social Defence Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Programme Officer – Graduate/Post Graduate (10+2+3 pattern) in any discipline.
Preferential Qualification – Preference shall be given to candidates who possess
Degree in Social Work / Sociology / Psychology / Criminology / Child Development / Education.
Experience – 3 years experience in the field of Child Welfare, Social Welfare,
Labor, and Education etc. Retired Persons – Retired Government servants having sufficient experience in gazetted capacity involved in framing of policies or its implementation at the field level.
(Age: Not exceeding 62 Years)
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator – 10th/SSLC Passed
Diploma in Computer Applications in the Government recognized institutions.
Experience – One year experience in computer operations.
Age Limit :
- Not exceeding 40 Years.
Salary Details :
- Programme Officer – Rs.26,250/-p.m.
- Assistant cum Data Entry Operator – Rs.10,000/-p.m.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the Department of Social Defence on or before 21.06.2019 by 05.30 p.m.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Director/Secretary, State Child Protection Society, Department of Social Defence, No.300, Purasawalkam High Road, Kellys, Chennai – 600 010.
- Phone: 044 – 26421358
How to apply for Department of Social Defence Recruitment 2019 – Programme Officer and Assistant cum Data Entry Operator Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to Department of Social Defence Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Department of Social Defence.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit Department of Social Defence official website – http://www.tn.gov.in
- Eligible candidates can apply for the above said posts in the prescribed application form.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.