DAE Hospital has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for SO/C(M) Medical Officer (02) vacant position. DAE Hospital has planned to conduct an interview for SO/C(M) Medical Officer Posts on 06.09.2019 at 09.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Department of Atomic Energy Hospital, Kalpakkam|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kalpakkam/ Anupuram Dispensary (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||SO/C(M) Medical Officer - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||SO/C(M) Medical Officer - 06.09.2019 at 09.00 a.m|
|Venue||GSO Annex Building, DAE Township, Kalapakkam - 603 102|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Department of Atomic Energy Hospital, Kalpakkam Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Department of Atomic Energy Hospital, Kalpakkam requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- SO/C(M) Medical Officer – 02.
- Kalpakkam/ Anupuram Dispensary (Tamil Nadu).
Department of Atomic Energy Hospital, Kalpakkam Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- SO/C(M) Medical Officer – MBBS degree from a recognized university with 1 year experience plus registration with Medical Council of India.
Age Limit :
- Not more than 50 years as on the date of interview.
Salary Details :
- SO/C(M) Medical Officer – Rs. 79,430 Excluding HRA Rs. 4,488.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- 6 months.
Selection Process :
- Written Test / Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on SO/C(M) Medical Officer – 06.09.2019 at 09.00 a.m.
- GSO Annex Building, DAE Township, Kalapakkam – 603 102.
How to apply for DAE Hospital Recruitment 2019 – SO/C(M) Medical Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to DAE Hospital Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Department of Atomic Energy Hospital, Kalpakkam.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit DAE Hospital official website – http://www.igcar.gov.in/gso
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 06.09.2019 at 09.00 am to be held at GSO Annex Building, DAE Township, Kalapakkam – 603 102.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
- Candidates who attended the walk-in-interview on 16.08.2019 need not attend the interview on 06.09.2019.