DAE Hospital has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Nurse and Pharmacist position. DAE Hospital has planned to conduct an interview for Nurse and Pharmacist Posts on 03.07.2019 & 04.07.2019 at 09.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Department of Atomic Energy Hospital, Kalpakkam|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kalpakkam/ Anupuram Dispensary (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Nurse /A - 03
Pharmacist /B - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||Nurse /A - 03.07.2019 (Wednesday) at 09.00 a.m
Pharmacist /B - 04.07.2019 (Thursday) at 09.00 a.m
|Venue||1st Floor Conference Room, GSO|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Department of Atomic Energy Hospital, Kalpakkam Placement Details
- Department of Atomic Energy Hospital, Kalpakkam requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Nurse /A – 03.
- Pharmacist /B – 01.
- Kalpakkam/ Anupuram Dispensary (Tamil Nadu).
Department of Atomic Energy Hospital, Kalpakkam Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Nurse /A – XII Std and Diploma in Nursing/ Midwifery(3 year course) + Valid Registration as Nurse from Central/ State Nursing Council in India or BSc. Nursing or Nursing A Certificate with 3 years experience in Hospital or Nursing Assistant Class III and above from Armed Forces.
- Pharmacist /B – HSC(10+2) + 2 years Diploma in Pharmacy + 6 months Training in Pharmacy + Registration as a Pharmacist with Central/ State Pharmacy Council.
Age Limit :
- Not more than 50 years as on the date of interview.
Salary Details :
- Nurse /A – Rs. 52,304 Excluding HRA Rs. 3,592.
- Pharmacist /B – Rs. 34,720 Excluding HRA Rs. 2,336.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- 6 months.
Selection Process :
- Written Test / Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on
- Nurse /A – 03.07.2019 (Wednesday) at 09.00 a.m.
- Pharmacist /B – 04.07.2019 (Thursday) at 09.00 a.m.
- 1st Floor Conference Room, GSO.
How to apply for DAE Hospital Recruitment 2019 – Nurse and Pharmacist Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to DAE Hospital Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Department of Atomic Energy Hospital, Kalpakkam.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit DAE Hospital official website – http://www.igcar.gov.in/gso
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 03.07.2019 & 04.07.2019 at 09.00 am to be held at 1st Floor Conference Room, GSO.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
Download DAE Hospital Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
DAE Hospital Official Notification : Click Here