Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Department of Atomic Energy Hospital|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kalpakkam (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Medical Officer (General - 05 & Paediatrician - 01)|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
Date and Time
|03.04.2019 at 11.00 am
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||M.B.B.S., Degree from a recognized University with one year experience plus registration with Medical Council of India is essential (General)
M.B.B.S + DCH (or) M.D. (Paediatrics) from recognized University (Fresher may also apply) (For Paediatrician)
|Age Limit||Not more than 50 years as on 03.04.2019|
|Salary Details||Rs. 78,721(Excluding HRA of Rs 4,488)|
and Application Form
|Office Address||Conference Room No. 224, First Floor, GSO Annex Building, D.A.E. Township, Kalpakkam-603 102, Kancheepuram District|
- Check and verify your eligibility to DAE Hospital Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Department of Atomic Energy Hospital, Kalpakkam.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 03.04.2019 at 11.00 am to be held at “Conference Room No. 224, First Floor, GSO Annex Building, D.A.E. Township, Kalpakkam-603 102, Kancheepuram District”.
- Reporting Time for Interview 09.00 am
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :