Central University of Tamil Nadu has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Research Associate & Research Assistant (02) vacancies. CUTN has planned to conduct an interview for Research Assistant & Research Assistant Posts on 14.09.2019 at 10.30 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Associate - 01
Research Assistant - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||14.09.2019 at 10.30 a.m
Candidates should report between 9 a.m. to 10.30 a.m
|Venue||Department of Economics, NLBSI Ist Floor, Room No.115, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, TamilNadu|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Central University of Tamil Nadu requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Associate – 01.
- Research Assistant – 01.
- Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu).
Central University of Tamil Nadu Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Associate – MA (55% marks minimum) with NET or MA (55% marks
minimum) with MPhil. /Ph.D.
- Research Assistant – Ph.D./MPhil. /MA with minimum 55%.
- Desirable : Postgraduate degree in Economics/ English/ Statistics/ Public health/community medicine/ Computer Application with data analytics. However, candidates from other discipline may respond, but the decision of the selection committee in this regard is final. Students should have good English writing skill particularly skill for report writing.
N.B : Applicants with Mphil./ Ph.d and or having work experience in similar research projects will be given preference.
Age Limit :
- Research Associate and Research Assistant – 30 years.
Salary Details :
- Research Associate – Rs. 16,000/- per month (consolidated).
- Research Assistant – Rs.13, 000/-per month (consolidated).
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Till 1st April 2020.
- Research Associate/Research Assistant- Four months or coterminous with the
period of project. The tenure can be extendable depending by two months
depending on funds availability and satisfactory performance.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 14.09.2019 at 10.30 a.m.
- Candidates should report between 9 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
- Department of Economics, NLBSI Ist Floor, Room No.115, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, TamilNadu.
How to apply for CUTN Recruitment 2019 – Research Assistant & Research Associate Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUTN Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CUTN official website – https://cutn.ac.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview. The candidates should bring the following documents at the time of interview:
- Filled in application in the format attached, covering letter, along with valid photographic identity card and one passport size photograph.
- Original and self-attested photocopies of all documents, certificates, degrees and mark sheets (10th class onwards).
- Copies of certificates/testimonials/documents which the candidate may wish to bring to the knowledge of the selection committee.
- Reprints of Research papers published if any
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in Interview.
- The decision of the selection committee is final.
- For any further information, please contact: Dr. Prasant Kumar Panda (Project Director), Associate professor, Department of Economics, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Kangalancherry Post, Thiruvarur-610005,Tamil Nadu, Ph.No.: 9488362428, E.mail ID:email@example.com