Central University of Tamil Nadu has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Research Assistant (01) vacancy. CUTN has planned to conduct an interview for Research Assistant Posts on 19.09.2019 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||19.09.2019 at 10.00 a.m
Candidates should report between 9 a.m. to 10.30 a.m
|Venue||Department of Education, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, TamilNadu|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Central University of Tamil Nadu requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Assistant – 01.
- Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu).
Central University of Tamil Nadu Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Assistant – Any PG with 55% marks with consistently good academic records and adequate computer knowledge. Candidate who has qualified NET/GATE will be preferred.
Desirable Qualifications : Candidate with knowledge in Educational Technology
Age Limit :
- Research Assistant – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Research Assistant – Rs.12,000/-per month (consolidated).
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Research Assistant – Initially for 05 Months, may be extended subject to availability & release of funds.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 19.09.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- Department of Education, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, TamilNadu.
How to apply for CUTN Recruitment 2019 – Research Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUTN Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CUTN official website – https://cutn.ac.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview. The candidates should bring the following documents at the time of interview:
- Filled in application in the format attached, covering letter, along with valid photographic identity card and one passport size photograph.
- Original and self-attested photocopies of all documents, certificates, degrees and mark sheets (10th class onwards).
- Copies of certificates/testimonials/documents which the candidate may wish to bring to the knowledge of the selection committee.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in Interview.
- The decision of the selection committee is final.
- Candidates should email a copy of their detailed application (Format Enclosed) at email@example.com with subject as IUCTE – Research Assistant.
- For any further information, please contact:
- Dr.Pramila Ramani,
- Project Investigator, Assistant Professor, Department of Education, School of Education and Training.
- Mobile: 09488526627
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Co-Project Investigator, Assistant Professor & Head In-charge, Department of Computer Science, School of Mathematics & Computer Sciences.
- Mobile: 09488584015
- Email: email@example.com
- Dr.Pramila Ramani,