Central University of Tamil Nadu has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) (01) vacancies. Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 24.10.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Email).
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Central University of Tamil Nadu requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 01
- Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)
Central University of Tamil Nadu Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – MSc (Life Sciences / Microbiology/Biochemistry/Virology/ Immunology / Biotechnology) /M.Tech. (Biotechnology)with atleast two years of experience in microbiological and/or immunological techniques with relevant publications in peer reviewed national /international journals.
Age Limit :
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 32 years (to be relaxed as per rules of Govt. of India)
Salary Details :
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – Rs. 35,000/+ 8% HRA
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail)
Duration of Project :
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 3 years
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 24.10.2020 by 05.00 pm
- Time and Date of Online Interview:10.00 am, 28.10.2020 (virtual)
- Google meet and the link will be sent to the respective email of selected candidates
How to apply for CUTN Recruitment 2020 – Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUTN Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CUTN official website – https://cutn.ac.in/
- Filled in application in the format attached, covering letter, detailed curriculum vitae, reprints of relevant publication(s) (if any)
- Original and attested photocopies of all documents, certificates, degree and mark sheets
- Original and attested copy of GATE score card/ UGC-CSIR JRF/NET examination results (if any)
- Copies of certificates/testimonials/documents which the candidate may wish to submit for the perusal of the selection committee.
- All scanned copy of documents to be sent via email to [email protected] on or before 24.10.2020 (Saturday) by 5pm IST.
Download CUTN Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online
CUTN Official Notification : Click Here
CUTN Application Form : Click Here