Central University of Tamil Nadu has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Guest Faculty (03) vacancies. CUTN has planned to conduct an interview for Guest Faculty Posts on 23.07.2019 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Guest Faculty -
Education (Mathematics Specialization) - 01
Statistics and Applied Mathematics - 02
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||23.07.2019 at 10.00 a.m
Report at 9.00 a.m
|Venue||Admin Block, Central University of TamilNadu, Neelakudi Campus, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central University of Tamil Nadu Placement Details
- Central University of Tamil Nadu requires Guest Faculty posts to fill their vacancies.
- Education (Mathematics Specialization) – 01.
- Statistics and Applied Mathematics – 02.
- Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu).
Central University of Tamil Nadu Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification : Guest Faculty
- A Masters degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale
wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from
an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University.
Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the
National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test
accredited by UGC or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D degree in accordance
with the University Grants Commission (Minimum standards and Procedure for
Award of M.Phil/Ph.D. degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments
from time to time as the case are exempted from NET. Further, the qualification for
guest faculty shall be at par with the minimum qualification for Assistant Professors
in Universities as per UGC Regulations, 2018.
Age Limit :
- Guest Faculty – Maximum age limit of 70 years.
Salary Details :
- Guest Faculty – Honorarium of Rs 1500/- per lecture, Subject to a maximum of Rs. 50,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- One semester or 6 months.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 23.07.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- All the Candidates are required to report at 9.00 a.m.
- Admin Block, Central University of TamilNadu, Neelakudi Campus, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu.
How to apply for CUTN Recruitment 2019 – Guest Faculty Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUTN Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CUTN official website – https://cutn.ac.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview.
- Please bring 5 sets of application form duly filled up along with one set of copy of
credentials in support of Age, Community, Educational Qualification and Work
Experience as claimed by the candidate and submit on the date of Interview at the
- The selected candidates shall be engaged on purely temporary basis for a period of one semester / six months. The services of Guest faculty will be terminated without notice if found unsatisfactory. Under any circumstances, candidate cannot claim any right for permanent position
- If more number of candidates turn up on the date of walk-in interview, candidates will be advised to appear for interview on another date which will be notified at the venue.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in Interview.
- The decision of the selection committee is final
- Before reporting for interview, please visit the University website for updates.
- The guest faculty shall not be given the benefit of allowances, pension, gratuity and leave etc. as admissible to the regular teachers.
Download CUTN Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
CUTN Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here