Central University of Tamil Nadu has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Junior Research Fellow (1) vacancy. CUTN has planned to conduct an interview for Junior Research Fellow Posts on 22.08.2019 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||22.08.2019 at 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||Department of Microbiology, CLCII, Central University of TamilNadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central University of Tamil Nadu Placement Details
- Central University of Tamil Nadu requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Junior Research Fellow – 01.
- Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu).
Central University of Tamil Nadu Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification : Teaching and Non Teaching
- Junior Research Fellow – MSc in Life Science/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Molecular biology/ Biotechnology or equivalent with minimum 55% with NET/ICMR-JRF/DBT-JRF
Desirable : To carry out the research work in the field of Phycology, biofuel production,
Downstream Processing, basic microbiology techniques etc will be preferred.
Age Limit :
- Junior Research Fellow – 28 years (to be relaxed as per rules of Govt. of India).
Salary Details :
- Junior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/- per month (for NET/GATE/ICMR-JRF/DBT-JRF/CUCET qualified)/ + 10% HRA.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- 1 year, extendable annually till the completion of the project period, subject
to satisfactory performance.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 22.08.2019 at 10.00 a.m.
- Department of Microbiology, CLCII, Central University of TamilNadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu.
How to apply for CUTN Recruitment 2019 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUTN Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CUTN official website – https://cutn.ac.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview.
- Filled in application in the format attached, covering letter, detailed curriculum vitae.
- Original and attested photocopies of all documents, certificates, degree and mark sheets.
- Original and attested copy of GATE score card/ UGC-CSIR JRF/NET examination result if any,
- Copies of certificates/ testimonials/ documents which the candidate may wish to bring to the knowledge of the selection committee.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in Interview.
- The decision of the selection committee is final.
- For further details regarding the project, please contact : Dr. SuchitraRakesh (Principal Investigator, DST-SERB), Assistant Professor, Biofuel Research Laboratory
Department of Microbiology, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur 610 005, Tamil Nadu.
- E-mail: [email protected]