Central University of Tamil Nadu has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) (01) vacancies. CUTN has planned to conduct an interview for Senior Research Fellow (SRF) Posts on 20.03.2020 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Senior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)
|Interview Date and Time||20.03.2020 at 10.00 am|
|Venue||Department of Life Sciences, CLCII, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Central University of Tamil Nadu requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 01
- Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)
Central University of Tamil Nadu Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Senior Research Fellow – MSc (Life Sciences/ Microbiology/ Biochemistry/ Biotechnology) / M.Tech. (Biotechnology) with at least two years experience in microbiological and/or immunological techniques
Age Limit :
- Senior Research Fellow – 32 years (to be relaxed as per rules of Govt. of India)
Salary Details :
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs. 35,000/ + 8% HRA
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- 3 year
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 20.03.2020 at 10.00 am
- Department of Life Sciences, CLCII, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu.
How to apply for CUTN Recruitment 2020 – Senior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUTN Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CUTN official website – https://cutn.ac.in/
- Interested and eligible candidates are invited with all original certificate and a copy of CV.
- Candidates should produce all original certificates and other relevant documents for the interview.
- No TA/ DA is admissible for attending the interview
- The decision of the selection committee shall be final.
- The above position is purely temporary and the tenure of the position can be terminated without giving any prior notice.
Download CUTN Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
CUTN Official Notification : Click Here
CUTN Application Form : Click Here