Central University of Tamil Nadu has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Office/Lab Assistant & Office/Field Assistant (02) vacancies. CUTN has planned to conduct an interview for Office/Lab Assistant & Office/Field Assistant Posts on 03.09.2020 at 11.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Office/Lab Assistant - 01
Office/Field Assistant - 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)
|Interview Date and Time||03.09.2020 at 11.00 am|
|Venue||Department of Commerce, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi Campus, Thiruvarur –
61005, Tamil Nadu
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Central University of Tamil Nadu requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Office/Lab Assistant – 01
- Office/Field Assistant – 01
- Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)
Central University of Tamil Nadu Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Office/Lab Assistant – (PG Degree in Computer Science/IT) with relevant experience and minimum 55% marks
- Office/Field Assistant – Any Master degree with relevant experience in academic institution and community outreach activities and minimum 55% marks
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Office/Lab Assistant – Rs. 15,000/- per month
- Office/Field Assistant – Rs. 15,000/- per month
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Not Mentioned
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 03.09.2020 at 11.00 am
- Department of Commerce, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi Campus, Thiruvarur – 610005, Tamil Nadu
How to apply for CUTN Recruitment 2020 – Junior Research Fellow Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUTN Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CUTN official website – https://cutn.ac.in/
- Interested and eligible candidates are invited with all original certificate and a copy of CV.
- Candidates should produce all original certificates and other relevant documents for the interview.
- No TA/ DA is admissible for attending the interview
- The decision of the selection committee shall be final.
- Aspiring Candidates should send their application and relevant education and experience documents to [email protected]
Download CUTN Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
CUTN Official Notification : Click Here