Central University of Tamil Nadu has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Medical Officer (01) vacancies. Last Date for Submission of Application Form: 10.11.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Email).
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Medical Officer - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Central University of Tamil Nadu requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Medical Officer – 01
- Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)
Central University of Tamil Nadu Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Medical Officer –
- Recognized Medical Degree (MBBS) of any University and Registered with the Indian Medical Council and completion of rotating internship.
- Post Graduate Degree in General Medicine or equivalent recognized by Medical Council of India.
- MBBS with two years of experience.
Age Limit :
- Medical Officer – Not exceeding 40 years
Salary Details :
- Medical Officer – Rs 55,000/- per month
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail)
Duration of Project :
- Medical Officer – The selected candidates will be engaged on purely temporary basis for a period of six months
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 10.11.2020
How to apply for CUTN Recruitment 2020 – Medical Officer Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUTN Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CUTN official website – https://cutn.ac.in/
- Interested candidates are advised to carefully fill in all relevant fields provided in the Application Proforma duly preferably typed in or neatly hand written and provide all relevant information pertaining to qualification, experience details, etc.
- Scanned copies of the duly filled in and signed application form along with all self-attested copies (soft copy) of the testimonials, converted in a single PDF file, should be
sent through e-mail to [email protected] on or before 10-11-2020.
Download CUTN Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online
CUTN Official Notification : Click Here
CUTN Application Form : Click Here