Central University of Tamil Nadu has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Guest Faculty (02) vacancies. Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 24.08.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online (By Email).
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Guest Faculty (Mathematics) - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Email Id||[email protected]|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Central University of Tamil Nadu requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Guest Faculty (Mathematics) – 02
- Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)
Central University of Tamil Nadu Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Guest Faculty – Master Degree in Mathematics & Ph.D
in Mathematics/NET in Mathematics
Age Limit :
- Guest Faculty – Superannuated teachers may also be
considered for engagement as Guest Faculty subject to a maximum age limit of 70 years.
Salary Details :
- Guest Faculty – Rs 1500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 50,000/- per month
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- The selected candidates shall be engaged on purely temporary basis for a period of one semester / six months.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for Submission of Application : 24.08.2020
How to apply for CUTN Recruitment 2020 – Guest Faculty Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUTN Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CUTN official website – https://cutn.ac.in/
- Interested candidates are advised to carefully fill in all relevant fields provided in the Application Proforma duly preferably typed in or neatly hand written and provide all relevant information pertaining to qualification, experience details, etc.
- Scanned copies of the duly filled in and signed application form along with all self-attested copies (soft copy) of the testimonials, converted in a single PDF file, should be sent through email to [email protected] on or before 24th August, 2020.
Download CUTN Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online
CUTN Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here