Central University of Tamil Nadu has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Guest Faculty (Computer Science) (01) vacancies. CUTN has planned to conduct an interview for Guest Faculty (Computer Science) Posts on 18.02.2020 at 10.30 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Guest Faculty (Computer Science) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)
|Interview Date and Time||18.02.2020 at 10.30 am|
|Venue||Department of Computer Science, Neelakudi Campus, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Central University of Tamil Nadu requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Guest Faculty (Computer Science) – 01
- Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)
Central University of Tamil Nadu Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Guest Faculty (Computer Science) –
- A Masters degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a pointscale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by UGC or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil/Ph.D. degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be are exempted from NET. Further, the qualification for guest faculty shall be at par with the minimum qualification for Assistant Professors in Universities as per UGC Regulations, 2018.
Age Limit :
- Guest Faculty (Computer Science) – Max 70 years
Salary Details :
- Guest Faculty (Computer Science) – Rs 1500/- per lecture subject to a maximum of Rs. 50,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Guest faculty positions for the Even semester of the academic year 2019-2020
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 18.02.2020 at 10.30 am
- Reporting Time : 08.00 am
- Department of Computer Science, Neelakudi Campus, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur
How to apply for CUTN Recruitment 2020 – Guest Faculty (Computer Science) Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUTN Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CUTN official website – https://cutn.ac.in/
- Interested and eligible candidates are invited with all original certificate and a copy of CV (5 sets).
- Candidates should produce all original certificates and other relevant documents for the interview.
- No TA/ DA is admissible for attending the interview
- The decision of the selection committee shall be final.
- The above position is purely temporary and the tenure of the position can be terminated without giving any prior notice.
Download CUTN Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
CUTN Official Notification : Click Here