Central University of Tamil Nadu has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Field Investigator (03) vacancies. CUTN has planned to conduct an interview for Field Investigator Posts on 17.02.2020 at 11.30 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu), Kerala & Mizoram|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Field Investigator - 03|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)
|Interview Date and Time||17.02.2020 at 11.30 am|
|Venue||Department of Social Work, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- Central University of Tamil Nadu requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Field Investigator – 03
- Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu), Kerala & Mizoram
Central University of Tamil Nadu Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Field Investigator –
- Post Graduate Degree in Social Work/ Human Rights/ Developmental Studies/ Gender Studies/ Economics/ Public Health/ any relevant social sciences with minimum 55% marks.
- Proficiency in English and in one vernacular language (either in Tamil/ Malayalam/Hindi/Mizo)
Age Limit :
- Field Investigator – Not mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Field Investigator – Rs 15000/- per month
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- 6 Months
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 17.02.2020 at 11.30 am
- Department of Social Work, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur
How to apply for CUTN Recruitment 2020 – Field Investigator Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUTN Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CUTN official website – https://cutn.ac.in/
- Interested candidates are expected to send a copy of their CV through email to [email protected] & [email protected]
- Candidates should produce all original certificates and other relevant documents for the interview.
- No TA/ DA is admissible for attending the interview
- The decision of the selection committee shall be final.
- The above position is purely temporary and the tenure of the position can be terminated without giving any prior notice.
Download CUTN Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
CUTN Official Notification : Click Here