Central University of Tamil Nadu has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Research Associate or Research Assistant & Field Investigator (03) vacancies. CUTN has planned to conduct an interview for Research Associate or Research Assistant & Field Investigator Posts on 21.10.2019 at 10.30 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Title of the Project : Access and Barriers to Mental Health Care: A Situational Analysis of the families of persons with Mental Illness in Thiruvarur District, Tamil Nadu.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Associate or Research Assistant - 01
Field Investigator - 02
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||21.10.2019 at 10.30 a.m
Candidates should report and register between 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m
|Venue||Department of Social Work, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, TamilNadu|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Central University of Tamil Nadu requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Associate or Research Assistant – 01.
- Field Investigator – 02.
- The one position (either Research Associate or Research Assistant) to be filled will be decided by the selection committee on the basis of qualification and experience.
- Project Director have the right to terminate the position before the project duration ends in accordance with the project requirements or in case of poor work performance.
- Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu).
Central University of Tamil Nadu Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Associate or Research Assistant – MA*with MPhil/PhD/NET for Research Associate; MPhil/PhD/MA*for Research Assistant.
- Field Investigator – MA* (Knowledge of Tamil language preferable).
- * Postgraduate degree in Social Work/Sociology/Psychology/Public Health/any other
relevant social sciences with minimum 55% marks. Those with additional qualifications
and work experience in similar research projects will be given preference. Decision of the selection committee will be final in this regard.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Research Associate or Research Assistant – Research Associate is Rs 25000/- per month and that of Research Assistant is Rs 20,000/-per month.
- Field Investigator – Rs 15,000/-per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Research Associate or Research Assistant – 3 and half months.
- Field Investigator – 2 and half months.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 21.10.2019 at 10.30 a.m.
- Candidates should report and register between 9:30 a.m. – 10:30 a.m.
- Department of Social Work, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, TamilNadu.
How to apply for CUTN Recruitment 2019 – Research Associate or Research Assistant & Field Investigator Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUTN Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CUTN official website – https://cutn.ac.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview from 10:30 AM onwards on Monday, 21st October 2019 in the Department of Social Work.
- The candidates should bring the following documents at the time of interview:
- Filled in application in the format attached, covering letter, along with valid photographic identity card and one passport size photograph.
- Original and self-attested photocopies of all documents, certificates, degrees and mark sheets (10th class onwards).
- Copies of certificates/testimonials/documents which the candidate may wish to bring to the knowledge of the selection committee.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in Interview.
- For any further information, please contact:
- Dr Chitra K P (Project Director), Assistant Professor, Department of Social Work, School of Social Sciences & Humanities, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi Campus, Kangalancherry, Thiruvarur – 610005, Tamil Nadu.
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mob: 9488525910