Central University of Tamil Nadu has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Research Assistant vacancies. CUTN has planned to conduct an interview for Research Assistant Posts on 08.07.2019 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Research Assistant - 02|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||08.07.2019 by 10.00 a.m|
|Venue||Department of Education, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Office Address||Dr.Pramila Ramani
Department of Education
School of Education and Training
Email: [email protected]
Central University of Tamil Nadu Placement Details
- Central University of Tamil Nadu requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Research Assistant – 02.
- Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu).
Central University of Tamil Nadu Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Research Assistant – Any PG with 55% marks with consistently good academic records and adequate computer knowledge. Candidate who has qualified NET/GATE will be preferred.
Desirable Qualifications : Candidate with knowledge in Educational Technology.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Research Assistant – Rs.12000/- pm.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Initially for 06 Months, may be extended subject to availability & release of
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 08.07.2019 by 10.00 a.m.
- Department of Education, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu.
How to apply for CUTN Recruitment 2019 – Research Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUTN Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CUTN official website – https://cutn.ac.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview.
- Candidates should email a copy of their detailed application (Format Enclosed) at [email protected] with subject as IUCTE – Research Assistant.
- Complete information in terms of GATE and/or JRF (NET) such as year of passing and validity, discipline, score, marks, all India Rank and number of candidates appeared should be mentioned in the application and CV.
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
- The decision of the selection committee is final.
Download CUTN Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
CUTN Official Notification & Application Form : Click Here