Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Assistant - 3 Post-Each will be serving for two months|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||28.3.2019 Forenoon 10.30 A.M|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Any Masters degree (Arts/Science/Social Sciences) with
minimum 55% marks.
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Salary Details||10,000/- month|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Office Address||Department of Social Work , Central University of Tamil
Nadu, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu.
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUTN Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central University of Tamilnadu.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an Walk-In-Interview on 28.03.2019 at 10.30 am to be held at the Department of Social Work, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending written exam and interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :