Central University of Tamil Nadu has released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Project Assistant (01) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Project Assistant post in Central University of Tamil Nadu should send their application form by Post. Last Date for submission of application by Post is 22.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||Thiruvarur (Tamilnadu)|
|Job Location||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||Dr. K. G. Sudhier, Principal Investigator,
DST-NSTMIS Project, Dept. of Library & Information Science,
Central University of Tamil Nadu,
Neelakudi Campus, Kangalancherry Post, Thiruvarur,
Tamil Nadu- 610 005
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Central University of Tamil Nadu requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Assistant – 01
- Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu).
Central University of Tamil Nadu Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Assistant – Master Degree in Library & Information
Science securing minimum 55% marks or equivalent CGPA.
Age Limit :
- Project Assistant – Not more than 30 years as on the date of interview which is relaxable up to 5 years in case of statutory groups and women.
Salary Details :
- Project Assistant – Rs. 22,000/- per month (consolidated)
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Project Assistant – The project would be completed in October 2021
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered post so as to Central University of Tamil Nadu reach the on or before 22.11.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- Dr. K. G. Sudhier, Principal Investigator, DST-NSTMIS Project, Dept. of Library & Information Science, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi Campus, Kangalancherry Post, Thiruvarur, Tamil Nadu- 610 005
- Mob. 9446484561
How to apply for Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019 – Project Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUTN Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CUTN official website – https://cutn.ac.in
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- The shortlisting of the candidate will be done on the basis of the project requirements and interview of the shortlisted candidates will be conducted in the Dept. of Library & Information Science, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi Campus, Tiruvarur, Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of degree certificates (one set of Xerox copies) and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (e.g. experience certificate, copies of publications if any, awards, recommendations letters etc.).
- No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Download CUTN Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
CUTN Official Notification : Click Here