Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post) or Via email. Shortlisted Candidates will be informed & called for interview .
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Project Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||M.Sc. in Chemistry from a recognized university/Institute with a consistent good academic record throughout. Those who have appeared for final semester
examination of M.Sc can also apply. The candidates can also enroll for Ph.D if they qualify CUCET-2019 or NET/JRF.
Prior experience or basic knowledge in Computational Chemistry related research is preferred.
|Age Limit||28 (relaxation admissible as per rules of Govt. of India)|
|Salary Details||Rs.16000/- pm (Consolidated)|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Dr. Prabha Vadivelu, Principle Investigator & Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Central University of
Thiruvarur 610 005, Tamil Nadu. India.
Email: [email protected]
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUTN Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central University of Tamilnadu.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief biodata with a recent photograph and contact details along with the attested copies of the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements, experience certificate and research publications.
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the CUTN or Via email attachement on or before 30.04.2019.
- Address to send details of the candidates, “Dr. Prabha Vadivelu, Principle Investigator and Assistant Professor, Department of Chemistry, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Thiruvarur 610 005, Tamil Nadu. India.
- Email: [email protected]
- Shortlisted Candidates will be informed and called for interview.
- The date and time of interview will be informed via e-mail.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final
Official Website :