Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamilnadu)|
|Name of the Post and Vacancies||Professor - 21
Assistant Professor - 48
Associate Professor - 44
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CUTN Recruitment 2019 – Job Placement Details
- Central University of Tamil Nadu requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
|Subject Code||Department||Professor (Academic|
(Academic Level 13A)
(Academic Level 10)
|APY||Applied Psychology||1 (SC)||2 (UR-1 & SC-1)||2 (EWS-1, UR-1)|
|CSC||Computer Science||1(UR)||2 (UR)||_|
|ECO||Economics||1 (ST)||1 (UR)||2 (UR-1, OBC-PWD1 [suitable for VD/OD/HD])|
|ENG||English||1 (SC)||1 (UR)||1, (UR-PWD) [Suitable for VD/OD/HD]|
|EPH||Epidemiology & Public Health||1 (UR)||2 (UR)||1 (UR)|
|GEO||Geography||_||2 (UR)||1 (OBC)|
|HIS||History||1 (UR)||2 (SC-1 & ST-1)||4 (SC-1 & ST-1, OBC-1,UR-1)|
|LIS||Library and Information Sciences||_||2 (UR)||_|
|LSS||Life Sciences||1 (UR)||2 (UR-1 & SC-1)||1 (ST-PWD suitable for OD/HD])|
|MNG||Management||1 (SC)||1 (UR)||2 (UR-1, OBC-1)|
|MAS||Material Science||1 (ST)||1 (UR)||1 (UR)|
|MAT||Mathematics||_||2 (UR-1 & SC-1)||_|
|MMC||Media & Mass Communication||1 (UR)||2 (SC-1,UR-1)||_|
|MIC||Microbiology||1 (UR)||1 (SC)||2 (OBC-1,SC-1)|
|MFA||Music||1 (UR)||1 (UR)||4 (UR-2, OBC-1, EWS-1)|
|PHY||Physics||_||1 (SC)||3 (UR-2,OBC-1)|
|SSW||Social Work||1 (UR)||1 (ST)||_|
|TML||Tamil||1 (UR)||1 (UR)||_|
|GLY||Geology||1 (UR)||2 (UR-2)||4 (UR-1, OBC-1, SC-1, ST-1)|
|HAF||Horticulture & Floriculture||1 (UR)||2 (UR-2)||4 (UR-2, OBC-1, EWS-1)|
|LAW||Law||1 (UR)||2 (SC-1, UR-1)||4 (UR-2, OBC-1, SC-1)|
|PES||Physical Education and Sports||1 (SC)||2 (UR-2)||4 (UR-2, OBC-1, ST-1)|
|SAM||Statistics and Applied Mathematics||1 (UR)||2 (UR-1, SC-1)||4 (UR-1, OBC-1, SCPWD [suitable for OD/HD])-1, EWS-1)|
|THM||Tourism & Hospitality Management||1 (UR)||2 (UR-1, ST-1)||4 (UR-1, EWS-1, OBC-1, SC-1)|
- Thiruvarur (Tamilnadu).
Central University of Tamil Nadu Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Professor – (i) An eminent scholar having a Ph.D. degree in the concerned / allied / relevant discipline, with a minimum of 10 research publications in the peer-reviewed. (ii) A minimum of ten years of teaching experience in university / college as Assistant Professor /Associate Professor/Professor, and / or research experience at equivalent iii. Ph. D. degree in relevant field and First class or equivalent
- Associate Professor – Ph.D. degree in the relevant field and First class or equivalent at either Bachelor’s or Master’s level in the relevant branch. b. At least total 6 research publications in SCI journals / UGC / AICTE approved list of journals.
- Assistant Professor – A Master‘s degree with 55% marks in a concerned/ relevant/ allied subject. ii) Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) iii) Ph.D. in relevant discipline with Masters degree in relevant.
For More Details Refer Official Notification.
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Not Mentioned.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Application Fees :
- UR, OBC & EWS categories – Rs.750/-
- SC / ST / PWD candidates – Rs.500/-
Note: Examination Fees can be paid through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR DD may be drawn in favour of Central University of Tamil Nadu payable at Thiruvarur.
Duration of the Project :
- Not Mentioned.
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Registered Post so as to reach the CUTN on or before 21.06.2019.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Joint Registrar, Recruitment Cell, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi Campus, Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu.
How to apply for CUTN Recruitment 2019 – Professor, Associate and Assistant Professor Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUTN Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CUTN official website – https://cutn.ac.in
- Application is attached herewith and all the details should be furnished with copies of mark sheets, degree certificate & community certificate and sent to the address given below.
- The interested candidates are requested to send their application with a brief bio-data with a recent photograph and contact details along with the self attested copies of the relevant certificates through offline mode within the last date.
- The Screening committee shall scrutinize the application as per UGC/NCTE norms.
- The list of shortlisted and not shortlisted candidates will be displayed in the website.
- Call letters for attending interview will be sent only to the short-listed candidates by Speed Post or Registered Post or Courier.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Download CUTN Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Offline (By Post)
CUTN Official Notification : Click Here
CUTN Application Form : Click Here