Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Junior Research Fellow - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||A consistently good academic record possessing a Master’s
Degree (two years duration) with a minimum of 55% marks [50% for OBC (Non-creamy
layer)/SC/ST/PWD candidates] in Physics, preceded by a Bachelor’s Degree or an equivalent
Degree of three years duration from a recognized University/Institute.
The candidate having a valid National level fellowship (JRF/SRF of various funding agencies, e.g. CSIR, UGC, DBT, DST etc.), INSPIRE or other equivalent fellowships will be preferred. But highly motivated final
year master students and non-NET qualified students can also apply.
|Age Limit||The upper age limit for applying for the JRF position shall be 28 years, which is relaxed upto 5 years for candidates belonging to Schedule Castes/Schedule Tribes, Women, Physically
Handicapped and 3 years for OBCs.
|Salary Details||Rs. 16,000/- per month (for I & II years)
Rs. 18,000/- per month (for III & IV years)
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||Prof.P. Ravindran, (CSIR-EMR-II Principal Investigator) Professor in Physics, Head, Simulation Center for Atomic and NanoscaleMATerials (SCANMAT) Central University of TamilNadu, Kangalancherry Post, Thiruvarur - 610 005, Tamil Nadu.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUTN Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central University of Tamilnadu.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to send their biodata intended for the purpose to Principal Investigator of the project on the following Email ID: [email protected]
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 25.04.2019.
- The shortlisted eligible candidates will be called (by E-mail) for interview.
- Venue for the Interview : SCANMAT Center LBS II- I st Floor, Central University of TamilNadu, Thiruvarur.
- Address for Correspondence : Prof.P. Ravindran, (CSIR-EMR-II Principal Investigator) Professor in Physics, Head, Simulation Center for Atomic and NanoscaleMATerials (SCANMAT) Central University of TamilNadu, Kangalancherry Post, Thiruvarur – 610 005, Tamil Nadu.
Official Website :