Central University of Tamil Nadu has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Guest Faculty (Mathematics) (01) vacancy. CUTN has planned to conduct an interview for Guest Faculty (Mathematics) Posts on 22.08.2019 at 10.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Central University of Tamil Nadu|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Guest Faculty (Mathematics) - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||22.08.2019
All the Candidates are required to report at 9.00 a.m. and the interview will start at 10.00 a.m
|Venue||HOD Chamber, Department of Mathematics, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi Campus, Thiruvarur 610 005|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Central University of Tamil Nadu Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Central University of Tamil Nadu requires Guest Faculty posts to fill their vacancies.
- Guest Faculty (Mathematics) – 01.
- Thiruvarur (Tamil Nadu).
Central University of Tamil Nadu Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification : Guest Faculty
- Guest Faculty (Mathematics) – A Masters degree with 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point-scale wherever the grading system is followed) in a concerned/ relevant/allied subject from an Indian University, or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign University. Besides fulfilling the above qualifications, the candidate must have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) conducted by the UGC or the CSIR, or a similar test accredited by UGC or who are or have been awarded a Ph.D. degree in accordance with the University Grants Commission (Minimum standards and Procedure for Award of M.Phil/Ph.D. degree) Regulations, 2009 or 2016 and their amendments from time to time as the case may be are exempted from NET. Further, the qualification for guest faculty shall be at par with the minimum qualification for
Assistant Professors in Universities as per UGC Regulations, 2018.
Age Limit :
- Guest Faculty (Mathematics) – Maximum age limit of 70 years.
Salary Details :
- Guest Faculty (Mathematics) – Honorarium of Rs 1500/- per lecture, Subject to a maximum of Rs. 50,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- One semester or 6 months.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 22.08.2019.
- All the Candidates are required to report at 9.00 a.m. and the interview will start at 10.00 a.m.
- HOD Chamber, Department of Mathematics, Central University of Tamil Nadu, Neelakudi Campus, Thiruvarur 610 005.
How to apply for CUTN Recruitment 2019 – Guest Faculty Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUTN Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Central University of Tamil Nadu.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CUTN official website – https://cutn.ac.in/
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview.
- Interested and eligible candidates are invited with all original certificate and a copy of CV (5 sets)
- The selected candidates shall be engaged on purely temporary basis for a period of one semester / six months. The services of Guest faculty will be terminated without notice if found unsatisfactory.
- If more number of candidates turn up on the date of walk-in interview, candidates will be advised to appear for interview on another date which will be notified at the venue.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-in Interview.
- Before reporting for interview, please visit the University website for updates.
- The guest faculty shall not be given the benefit of allowances, pension, gratuity and leave etc. as admissible to the regular teachers.