CUSAT has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Assistant Professor (Department of Instrumentation) (02) vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Assistant Professor (Department of Instrumentation) post in CUSAT should apply online. Online submission starts from 05.10.2020 till 07.11.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Kerala Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Online & Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Cochin University of Science and Technology
|Job Type||Kerala Govt Jobs
|Post Name and Vacancies||Assistant Professor - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online & Offline (By Post)
|Last Date for Offline Application||14.11.2020|
|Postal Address||The Registrar, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi - 22
|Official Website||Click Here|
Cochin University of Science and Technology Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Cochin University of Science and Technology requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Assistant Professor –
- Electronics – 01
- Instrumentation – 01
Cochin University of Science and Technology Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Assistant Professor – B.E / B.TECH / B.S / M.TECH / M.S or Integrated M.Tech in relevant branch with First Class or equivalent in any one of the degree
Age Limit :
- Assistant Professor – Not mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Assistant Professor – Rs. 40,000/- pm for M.E/M.Tech holders and Rs. 42,000/- pm for Ph.D holders.
Mode of Applying :
- Online & Offline (By Post).
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Online Application Portal will be active on 05.10.2020.
- Last Date for Online Application : 07.11.2020.
- Last Date for Offline Application : 14.11.2020.
Duration of the Project :
- Initially for a period of one year which may be renewed up to 3 years, with break during summer vacation months on contract basis or till regular recruits join duty, whichever is earlier.
Details Regarding Fees :
- ₹ 700/- for General candidates
- ₹ 140/- for SC/ST candidates
- By way of NEFT / RTGS
- Account No. : 38885696881
- Bank Name : SBI, Cochin University Campus Branch
- Name of Account Holder : The Registrar, CUSAT
- IFS Code : SBIN0070235
- The candidates should mention the UTR Number without fail in the Application Form.
Details of Postal Address :
- The Registrar, Cochin University of Science & Technology, Kochi – 682 022
How to apply for CUSAT Recruitment 2020 – Assistant Professor Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUSAT Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Cochin University of Science and Technology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CUSAT official website : https://www.cusat.ac.in/
- Candidates who conform to the job requirements as given above may apply through our web portal Click Here
- Interested candidates should apply online through the website www.faculty.cusat.ac.in before the last date.
- The hard copy of the online application in the prescribed format as downloaded from the website, strictly adhering to the terms/regulations mentioned in the Notification should reach the Office of the Registrar before the last date prescribed along with the following enclosures;
a. Self attested copies of necessary documents in proof of all claim made in the application such as Qualification, Date of Birth, Reservation etc.
b. Print out of the receipt showing the Transaction ID for NEFT transaction.
c. Bio data
Download CUSAT Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and Apply Online & Offline (By Post)
CUSAT Recruitment Official Notification : Click Here