CUSAT released recruitment 2019 advertisement for its Technical Assistant Grade I (01) Vacancy. Online registration for CUSAT starts from 21.08.2019 to 25.09.2019. Candidates eligible can check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Kerala Government Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) and apply Online.
|Organization||Cochin University of Science & Technology|
|Job Type||Kerela Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kochi (Kerela)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technical Assistant Grade I - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Online|
|Last Date Online||25.09.2019|
|Last Date Offline||30.09.2019|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Cochin University of Science & Technology Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- Cochin University of Science & Technology requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Technical Assistant Grade I – 01.
- Kochi (Kerela).
Cochin University of Science & Technology Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technical Assistant Grade I – Post Graduate Degree in Meteorology or Atmospheric Sciences with atleast 50% marks or equivalent grade.
Age Limit :
- Technical Assistant Grade I – Not Mentioned.
Salary Details :
- Technical Assistant Grade I – Rs.28,385 per month.
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Examination/Group Discussion.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Duration of the Project :
- Technical Assistant Grade I – One Year.
Details Regarding Fees :
- Registration Fees : General OBC – Rs.760.
- SC/ST – Rs.130.
- Payable by way of DD in favour of the Registrar, Cochin University of Science & Technology payable at SBI Cochin University Campus Branch or by direct remittance at the cash counter of Cochin University of Science & Technology.
Important Dates :
- Opening date of online portal : 21.08.2019.
- Last Date for submission of online application : 25.09.2019.
- Last Date for Offline Submission : 30.09.2019.
How to apply for CUSAT Recruitment 2019 – Technical Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CUSAT Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Cochin University of Science & Technology.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CUSAT official website https://www.cusat.ac.in/
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- A Copy of the uploaded form with proof for age, educational qualifications, experience, community, fee receipt, etc., should reach the “Registrar, Administrative Officer, Cochin University of Science & Technology, Kochi – 22″ on or before 30.09.2019 with the superscription on the envelope “Application for the post of Technical Assistant Grade I on contrast basis in the Department of Atmospheric Sciences”.
Download CUSAT Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and Apply Online
CUSAT Official Notification : Click Here