CSIR has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Technician Apprentice & Graduate Apprentice Various vacancies. CSIR has planned to conduct an interview for Technician Apprentice & Graduate Apprentice Posts on 12.02.2020 at 09.30 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Technician Apprentice & Graduate Apprentice - Various|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||12.02.2020 at 09.30 am|
|Venue||CSIR Madras Complex, Chennai|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Placement Details
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Technician Apprentice & Graduate Apprentice – Various
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Technician Apprentice – Diploma in Computer Science/Information Technology / Civil Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Graduate Apprentice – Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering / Bio Medical Engineering / ECE / EEE / Chemical Engineering
Age Limit :
- Not Mentioned
Salary Details :
- Technician Apprentice – Rs. 7500/-
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 8500/-
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
- Technician Apprentice – 1 year
- Graduate Apprentice – 1 year
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview 12.02.2020 at 09.30 am
- CSIR Madras Complex, Chennai
How to apply for CSIR Recruitment 2020 – Technician Apprentice & Graduate Apprentice Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CSIR Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CSIR official website https://www.csircmc.res.in/
- All eligible and interested candidates may attend walk-in interview to be held at at CSIR Madras Complex, Chennai, on 12.02.2020 at 09.30 AM.
- Candidates have to bring the filled-in original application form along with all original certificates of educational qualification, experience, community/caste certificate etc. for verification, in addition to one set of photocopies of all certificates for attending interview.
- Candidates not fulfilling the essential qualifications will not be interviewed.
- No TA will be admissible for appearing for the walk in Interview.
- No interim inquiries will be entertained in this regard.
Download CSIR Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
CSIR Official Notification : Click Here
CSIR Application Form : Click Here