Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Project Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date||19.03.2019 at 09.30 am|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||B.Sc Chemistry|
|Age Limit||28 years
Relaxable upto 5 yearsin case of SC/ ST, Physically Handicapped/ OBC and Female Candidates
|Salary Details||Rs. 15,000 /-+ HRA as applicable|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Office Address||CSIR Madras Complex, Taramani, Chennai 600 113.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to CSIR Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an Walk-In-Interview on 19.03.2019 at 09.30 am to be held at CSIR Madras Complex, Taramani, Chennai 600 113.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- Working personnel are requested to attend the interview with no objection letter from the present employer.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :