Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information online.
|Organization||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Junior Hindi Translator - 01|
|Last Date||22.04.2019 by 05.00 pm
Hard Copy Submission - 29.04.2019 by 05.00 pm
|Mode of Applying||Online followed by
Hard copy of application by post
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Educational Qualification||Click Here|
|Age Limit||30 years
Age Relaxation Refer Notification
|Salary Details||Level - 6
(Rs. 35400 -112400)
(Rs. 51006 per month)
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Application Fees||Rs.500 non refundable
Payment can be done only through net banking
Fees exemption - SC/ ST/ PWD/ Women and Departmental
Candidates (CSIR Employees)
|Office Address||The Controller of Administration, CSIR Madras Complex, CSIR Road, CSIR Campus, Taramani, Chennai 600 113, Tamilnadu.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to CSIR Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research.
- Go through the official notification carefully.
- Eligible applicants would require to register and apply online through Candidates should register and create a login ID using the url Click Here and submit the application.
- Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same.
- The last date for applying online is 22.04.2019 by 05.00 pm.
- The hard copy(Printout of Online Application) duly accompained by self attested copies of recent photograph and contact details, the relevant degree certificates/ mark statements, experience certificate and printout of transaction details should be sent in an envelope superscribed as “Application for the post of Junior Hindi Translator (Post Code JHT)”
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach the CSIR on or before 29.04.2019.
- Address to send details of the candidates, The Controller of Administration, CSIR Madras Complex, CSIR Road, CSIR Campus, Taramani, Chennai 600 113, Tamilnadu.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :