CSIR has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Project Assistant (08) vacancies. Last Date for submission of Application is 31.08.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – National Environmental Engineering Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Assistant II/III - 08|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Placement Details
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Assistant II / III – 08
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Assistant – II/III : B.E/B.Tech (Civil/Chemical Engg with Computer Literacy OR M.E/M.Tech (Environmental / Chemical Engg) with Computer Literacy OR M.Sc (Chemistry) with Computer Literacy
Age Limit :
- For PA-II 30 Years, For PA-III 35 Years
Salary Details :
- Project Assistant II/III – Rs.31,000/- Per Month OR Rs.35,000/- Per Month
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 31.08.2020
- Email : [email protected]
How to apply for CSIR-NEERI Recruitment 2020 – Project Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CSIR-NEERI Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – National Environmental Engineering Research Institute
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CSIR-NEERI official website http://www.neeri.res.in
- Eligible candidates are required to send scanned copy of the duly filled in application along with scanned copies of the supporting certificates to the email ID: [email protected]
- Only the shortlisted candidates by the local screening committee will be called for the on-line (Virtual) Interview. Candidates who do not fulfill the prescribed educational qualifications need not apply.
Download CSIR – NEERI Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
CSIR – NEERI Official Notification : Click Here
CSIR – NEERI Application Form : Click Here