Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – National Environmental Engineering Research Institute|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Assistant II /III - 08|
|Mode of Applying||Walk-In-Interview|
|Interview Date and Time||21.05.2019 & 22.05.2019 from (10.00 AM to 5.00 PM)|
|Venue||CSIR-NEERI, CSIR Madras Complex, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113|
|Official Website||Click Here|
National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Placement Details
- National Environmental Engineering Research Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Assistant II/ III – 08
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
National Environmental Engineering Research Institute Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Assistant II/ III – M.Sc. (Chemistry/Environmental Science) with Computer Literacy OR
B.E/B.Tech (Civil/Chemical/ Environmental Engg.) with Computer Literacy OR
M.E/M.Tech (Environmental Engg./Chemical Engg./ Environmental Science and
Technology) with Computer Literacy OR
B.Tech (Biotechnology) with Computer Literacy.
- Job Requirement – Air, water, wastewater & soil analysis and ability to prepare
scientific reports with proficiency in computer knowledge and local language (Tamil).
Age Limit :
- For PA-II 30 years, for PA-III 35 years (relaxable for SC/STs & OBC as per Govt. rules)
Salary Details :
- Project Assistant II/ III – Rs. 25,000/- per month OR
Rs. 25,000/- per month OR
Rs.28,000/- per month.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- One Year
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview 21.05.2019 & 22.05.2019 from (10.00 AM to 5.00 PM).
- CSIR-NEERI, CSIR Madras Complex, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113.
How to apply for CSIR-NEERI Recruitment 2019 – Project Assistant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CSIR-NEERI Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – National Environmental Engineering Research Institute
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CSIR-NEERI official website http://www.neeri.res.in
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an walk-in-interview on 21.05.2019 & 22.05.2019 from 10.00 am – 05.00 pm to be held at “CSIR-NEERI, CSIR Madras Complex, Taramani, Chennai – 600 113”.
- Candidate also must send their bio-data in the prescribed format (Annexed) supported by copies of documentary proof for date of birth, educational qualifications, experience, etc. to e-mail id: [email protected] on or before 17.05.2019 and also need to submit the same at the time of interview along with the originals for
- Candidates should come prepared for screening test, if necessary.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending walk-in-interview.
- Candidates appearing for the walk-in-interview should report to the venue before 9.30 am and must register. Late comers will not be entertained at any cost.
- No interim inquiries will be entertained in this regard.
Download CSIR – NEERI Recruitment 2019 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
CSIR – NEERI Official Notification and Application Form : Click Here