CSIR- NAL has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Specialist Consultant (01) Vacancies. Candidates who wish to apply for this Specialist Consultant in CSIR- NAL should send their application form by Post, The Last date for Offline (By Post) submission is 09.03.2020. Candidates who are eligible for this post check the details mentioned below. For more on information about Central Government Jobs please check here.
Eligible candidates fill in the application form and send including e-mail id and mobile no. along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information Offline (By Post).
|Organization||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research - National Aerospace Laboratories|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Bengaluru (Karnataka)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Specialist Consultant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Postal Address||The Controller of Administration, National Aerospace Laboratories, P.B.No.1779, HAL, Airport Road, Kodihalli, Bengaluru – 560 017 (Karnataka).|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CSIR- NAL Recruitment 2020 – Job Placement Details
- Specialist Consultant – 01
CSIR- NAL Job Eligibility Details :
- Specialist Consultant –
- At least 25 years of experience in providing the consulting services in Design Evaluation, Conceptual and Preliminary Design, Detailed Design, Weight and Balance, Mass – Properties, Performance, Stability and Control, Aircraft Design and Modification, Structural Analysis, Aerodynamic Analysis, Wind Tunnel Testing, Flight Test, Variable cabin configurations (Passenger, VIP, Medevac, etc)
- The consultant should be of international repute and worked on both Tractor and Pusher configurations of the aircraft
- The consultant should be recognized by a learned professional body for his expertise in aircraft design (e.g., AIAA, Royal Aeronautical Society etc.)
- The consultant must have experience certifying aircraft to the FAR/CS Part 23 or Part 25 regulations or equivalent and be familiar with the latest issue of FAR/CS 23.
Age Limit :
- Specialist Consultant – Age should not be more than 65 years, will be reckoned as on last date for receipt of applications
Salary Details :
- Specialist Consultant – Remuneration is on par with Industry Standards and varies with experience and specialization in the field.
Mode of Applying :
- Offline (By Post).
Duration of the Project :
- Specialist Consultant – 08 months
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by Post so as to reach the CSIR- NAL on or before 09.03.2020
Details of Postal Address :
- The Controller of Administration, National Aerospace Laboratories, P.B.No.1779, HAL Airport Road, Kodihalli, Bengaluru – 560 017 (Karnataka).
How to apply for CSIR- NAL Recruitment 2020 – Specialist Consultant Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CSIR- NAL Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – National Aerospace Laboratories.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CSIR – NAL official website – https://www.nal.res.in
- Eligible candidates may download the application form from CSIR-NAL website: www.nal.res.in. (given at the end of full advertisement).
- Application form duly filled in together with recent passport size photograph, copies of matriculation / Degree and above, Experience and certificate with reference to nature of work carried out etc., should be sent in a sealed cover superscribing “Application for the post of Specialist Consultant. Advt. No. 2/2020 ON OR BEFORE 09.03.2020 addressed to: “The Controller of Administration, National Aerospace Laboratories, P.B.No.1779, HAL Airport Road, Kodihalli, Bengaluru – 560 017 (Karnataka).
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.