CSIR-NAL has released recruitment 2019 advertisement its for Project Assistants Level 3 – Various vacancies. CSIR-NAL has planned to conduct an interview for Project Assistants Posts Level 3 on 06.11.2019 & 07.11.2019. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||CSIR- NAL (National Aerospace Laboratories)|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Assistants Level 3 - Various|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||Project Assistants Level 3 - 06 and 07, November 2019|
|Venue||Industrial Interface Building, Opposite to New Committee Room, Committee Complex, National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Post Box No. 1779, HAL Airport Road (Opposite to Manipal Hospital), Kodihalli, Bengaluru - 560 017|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CSIR- NAL (National Aerospace Laboratories) Recruitment 2019 Placement Details
- CSIR- NAL (National Aerospace Laboratories) requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Assistants Level 3 – Various.
CSIR- NAL (National Aerospace Laboratories) Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Assistants Level 3 – B.E / B.Tech with 55% and above or equivalent plus 2 years of experience or M.E / M.Tech with 55% and above.
- M.E/ M.Tech in Aerospace Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics.
- M.E/ M.Tech in Electronics and Communication / Electrical & Electronics Instrumentation OR equivalent Engineering
- B.E / B.Tech in Electronics and Communication in Electrical Engineering / Instrumentation Engineering OR equivalent Engineering with 2 years experience in the relevant area.
- B.E / B.Tech in Aerospace / Mechanical with 2 years experience in the relevant area.
Age Limit :
- Project Assistants Level 3 – 35 years.
- Age relaxation: Five years relaxation for statutory groups and women.
Salary Details :
- Project Assistants Level 3 – Rs.28,000/- pm +HRA.
- HRA @ 24% onstipend value.
Mode of Applying :
Duration of Project :
- Contract for a period up to 4 years under “SARASMK2 Project” at CSIR-NAL, Bengaluru.
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview
- Project Assistants Level 3 – 06 and 07 November 2019 from 09.00 a.m. onwards.
- Industrial Interface Building, Opposite to New Committee Room, Committee Complex, National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Post Box No. 1779, HAL Airport Road (Opposite to Manipal Hospital), Kodihalli, Bengaluru – 560 017.
How to apply for CSIR – NAL Recruitment 2019 – Project Assistants Level 3 Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CSIR – NAL Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research – National Aerospace Laboratories.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CSIR – NAL official website – https://www.nal.res.in
- The interview will be held from 9.00 a.m. onwards at the Industrial Interface Building, Opposite to New Committee Room, Committee Complex, National Aerospace Laboratories (NAL), Post Box No. 1779, HAL Airport Road (Opposite to Manipal Hospital), Kodihalli, Bengaluru – 560 017 on the following dates:
- 06 and 07, Nov. 2019 for Project Assistant Level 3
- The candidates have to report at 8.30 a.m. for registration and verification of documents on day 1 of the interview i.e. on 06.11.2019 (Wednesday) for PA Level-III, along with latest passport size photograph, original and attested copies of all certificates including Caste Certificates if any, in the proper format issued by the appropriate authority as per the latest instructions issued from time to time on the subject. The registration of the candidates gets closed by 10.00 a.m. on 06.11.2019.
- If large number of candidates appear for Walk-in-Interview, the Selection Committee will decide the criteria for shortlisting of candidates, in such case candidates will be informed the criteria fixed by the Selection Committee and accordingly will be allowed for Walk-in-Interview.
- The decision of Director, CSIR NAL / Selection Committee in allowing any candidate for Walk-in-Interview is final and binding on all the candidates.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for appearing Walk-in-Interview.