An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2019 – Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is inviting candidates for its Research Interns Posts job in Chennai (Tamilnadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Research Interns - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date||25.01.2019 at 9.30 a.m|
|Educational Qualification||B.E./B.Tech/ M.Tech (Mineral Processing/Mineral Process Engineering)
Maximum two years from the date of joining and not extendable , under any circumstances
|Age Limit||Should not exceed 25 Years as on 25. 01. 2019
Relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC/ST, Physically handicapped, OBC and Female candidates
|Salary Details||Research Interns – Rs.24,000/-|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Office Address||CSIR Madras Complex, Chennai|
- Check and verify your eligibility to CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Candidates with full bio-data are requested to walk in on 25.01.2019 at 09.30 A.M at CSIR Madras Centre, Taramani, Chennai- 113.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- The applicants already working should bring a ‘No objection certificate’ from their current employer on the day of walk-in interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :