An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2019 – Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is inviting candidates for its Junior Research Fellow and Senior Research Fellow Posts job in Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name and|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 01
Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 01
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date||21.01.2019 at 9.30 a.m|
|Educational Qualification||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - BE/B.Tech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering with NET Qualification OR
ME/M.Tech or equivalent in Renewable Energy
Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - M.E./M.Tech or equivalent with 2 years research experience in Chemical Engineering/ Renewable Energy/ Nanotechnology/ Nanoscience
|Age Limit||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 28 Years
Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – 32 years
|Salary Details||Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – Rs.25,000 + HRA as applicable
Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – Rs.28,000 + HRA as applicable
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Form||Click Here|
|Office Address||CSIR Madras Complex, Chennai|
- Check and verify your eligibility to CSIR Madras Complex Recruitment 2019.
- Submit all the details required by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Candidates with full bio-data are requested to walk in on 21.01.2019, 9.30 a.m at CSIR Madras Complex, Chennai
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- The applicants already working should bring a ‘No objection certificate’ from their current employer on the day of walk-in interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.
Official Website :