CSIR – CSMCRI – MARS has released recruitment 2020 advertisement for its Project Assistant II (01) vacancies. CSIR – CSMCRI – MARS has planned to conduct an interview for Project Assistant II Posts on 06.03.2020 at 09.00 AM. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research - Central Salt & Marine Chemicals Research Institute - Marine Algal Research Station|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Ramanathapuram (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Assistant - 01|
|Mode of Applying||Walk In (Interview)|
|Interview Date and Time||06.03.2020 at 09.00 am|
|Venue||CSIR-CSMCRI Marine Algal Research Station, Mandapam Camp, Ramanathapuram District, Tamilnadu – PIN: 623519|
|Official Website||Click Here|
CSIR – CSMCRI – MARS Recruitment 2020 Placement Details
- CSIR – CSMCRI – MARS requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Assistant II – 01
- Ramanathapuram (Tamilnadu)
CSIR – CSMCRI – MARS Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Assistant II – M.Sc Botany/Biotechnology/Bio-Chemistry/B.Tech Biotechnology / Marine Biology / Marine Biotechnology
Age Limit :
- Project Assistant II – 30 years as on date of interview (age relaxation as per govt rule)
Salary Details :
- Project Assistant – II – Rs.25000/Month + 16% HRA for First two Years and for Third Year Rs.28000/Month + 16% HRA
Mode of Applying :
Selection Process :
- Written Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for a Walk-In-Interview on 06.03.2020 at 09.00 am
- CSIR-CSMCRI Marine Algal Research Station, Mandapam Camp, Ramanathapuram District, Tamilnadu – PIN: 623519
How to apply for CSIR – CSMCRI – MARS Recruitment 2020 – Project Assistant II Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CSIR – CSMCRI – MARS Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by ICAR- Central Marine Fisheries Research Institute.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CSIR – CSMCRI – MARS official website – https://www.csmcri.org
- Qualified and interested candidates may appear for an Walk-In-Interview on 06.03.2020 at 09.00 am to be held at CSIR-CSMCRI Marine Algal Research Station, Mandapam Camp, Ramanathapuram District, Tamilnadu – PIN: 623519.
- Candidates should bring original certificates in support of age, qualifications, Aadhaar photo ID card, experience certificate if any etc.
- No TA / DA will be paid for the candidates attending interview.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed about further process of their application.