CSIR has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Sr. Project Associate, Project Assistant, Project Associate – I & Research Interns (06) vacancies. Last Date for submission of Application is 02.10.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Sr. Project Associate - 01
Project Assistant - 01
Project Associate - I - 02
Research Intern - 02
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Placement Details
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Sr. Project Associate – 01
- Project Assistant – 01
- Project Associate – I – 02
- Research Intern – 02
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Sr. Project Associate – B.E/B.Tech in EEE/ECE & 4 years experience in Energy Management System (EMS)
- Project Assistant – Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Project Associate – I – B.E/ B.Tech., ECE/EEE/E&I
- Research Intern – B.E/ B.Tech., ECE/EEE/E&I
Age Limit (As on 02.10.2020) :
- Sr. Project Associate – 40 years
- Project Assistant – 50 years
- Project Associate – I – 35 years
- Research Intern – 25 years
Salary Details :
- Sr. Project Associate – I – Rs. 42,000/- per month + HRA as applicable
- Project Assistant – I – Rs. 20,000/- per month + HRA as applicable
- Project Associate – I –
- Rs. 31,000/- + HRA to scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligiblity Test : CSIR-UGC NET including lectureship (Assistant Professorship) or GATE (or) A Selection process through National Level examination conducted by Central Government Departments and their agencies and institutions
- Rs. 25,000/- + HRA for others who do not fall under (i) above.
- Research Intern – Rs. 24,000/-
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 02.10.2020
- Email : [email protected]
How to apply for CSIR – CSIO Recruitment 2020 – Sr. Project Associate, Project Assistant, Project Associate – I & Research Interns Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CSIR-CSIO Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CSIR official website https://www.csircmc.res.in/
- Eligible candidates are required to send scanned copy of the duly filled in application along with scanned copies of the supporting certificates to the email ID: [email protected]
- Only the shortlisted candidates by the local screening committee will be called for the on-line (Virtual) Interview. Candidates who do not fulfill the prescribed educational qualifications need not apply.
Download CSIR – CSIO Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
CSIR – CSIO Official Notification : Click Here
CSIR – CSIO Application Form : Click Here