An excellent opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for Central Govt Jobs. CSIR Chennai Recruitment 2018 – Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is inviting candidates for its Senior Research Fellow Posts job in Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Details regarding the posts, vacancies, educational qualification, salary, age limit and selection process are given below in a brief manner, kindly go through it carefully.
Eligible candidates may send their resume along with the photo copies of certificates and supporting documents for qualification, experience and other information by post.
|Organization||Council of Scientific and Industrial Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamilnadu)|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow (SRF)|
|Mode of Applying||Offline (By Post)|
|Educational Qualification||M.E/M.Tech in Structural Engineering/Applied Mechanics/Mechanical Engineering (Design) With a 60% Marks and Valid GATE Score
Desirable : CGPA should be greater than 7.5 in PG and UG degrees.
Research and Development towards
damage detection in laminated composite structures.
Experience in Finite Element Analysis Of Plate/Shell Structures
Experience in Programming Using MATLAB/FORTRAN/C
|Age Limit||Upper age limit is 32 years and is relaxable upto 5 years in case of candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ OBC/ Female applicants/ Persons with Disabilities|
|Salary Details||Senior Research Fellow (SRF) – Rs.28, 000/- + HRA|
|Selection Method||Personal interview
and Application Form
|Office Address||The Administrative Officer, CISR-Structural Engineering Research Centre, CSIR Road, Taramani, Chennai – 600113.|
- Check and verify your eligibility to CSIR Chennai Recruitment 2018.
- Submit all the details required by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research.
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Eligible interested candidates are encouraged to send their filled in application form to the below given address on or before 07.01.2019 by 5.30 P.M.
- Eligible and interested candidates may to send their applications on prescribed format along with Bio-Data and supporting documents by post/courier to
The Administrative Officer, CISR-Structural Engineering Research Centre, CSIR Road, Taramani, Chennai – 600113.
- The date and time for the interview will be informed to the candidate through e-mail/ Mobile.No.
Official Website :