CSIR has released recruitment 2020 advertisement its for Project Associate – I (08) vacancies. Last Date for submission of Application is 06.09.2020. Candidates who are eligible to apply for this post, check our information mentioned below for more details. For more on information about Central Govt Jobs please check here.
Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (UG / PG degrees, age proof, experience certificate, publications and any other testimonials that certify their competency to work in the project) at the time of interview.
|Organization||Council of Scientific & Industrial Research|
|Job Type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
|Post Name and Vacancies||Project Associate - I - 08|
|Mode of Applying||Online (By Mail)|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Placement Details
- Council of Scientific & Industrial Research requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
- Project Associate – I – 08
- Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Job Eligibility Details :
Educational Qualification :
- Project Associate – I – M.Sc in Basic Science (Chemistry/Physics/Material Science) with 55% marks
- Project Associate – I – B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with 55% marks
- Project Associate – I – B.E/B.Tech in (ECE/EEE/Automobile) with 55% marks
- Project Associate – I – M.Sc in Chemistry/Physics with 55% marks
- Project Associate – I – M.Sc in Chemistry with 55% marks
Age Limit (As on 06.09.2020) :
- Project Associate – I – 35 years
- Relaxable upto 5 years incase SC/ST, physically handicapped, OBC and female candidates
Salary Details :
- Project Associate – I –
- Rs. 31,000/- + HRA to scholars who are selected through (a) National Eligiblity Test – CSIR – UGC – NET including lectureship or GATE or (b) A selection process through National Level examinations conducted by Central Government Departments and their Agencies and Institutions
- Rs. 25,000/- + HRA for others who dont fall under (1) above
Mode of Applying :
- Online (By Mail)
Selection Process :
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification.
Important Dates :
- Last Date for submission of application : 06.09.2020
- Email : [email protected]
- Date of Online Interview : 10.09.2020
How to apply for CSIR – CECRI Recruitment 2020 – Project Associate – I Posts
- Check and verify your eligibility to CSIR-CECRI Recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details required by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research
- Go through the Official Notification carefully.
- Visit CSIR official website https://www.csircmc.res.in/
- Eligible candidates are required to send scanned copy of the duly filled in application along with scanned copies of the supporting certificates to the email ID: [email protected]
- Only the shortlisted candidates by the local screening committee will be called for the on-line (Virtual) Interview. Candidates who do not fulfill the prescribed educational qualifications need not apply.
Download CSIR – CECRI Recruitment 2020 Official Notification and attend Walk-in Interview
CSIR – CECRI Official Notification : Click Here
CSIR – CECRI Application Form : Click Here